Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey my names Skyler I've been creeping ADISC for a while thought i should make an account and join in.

Welcome. You're gonna love the site. I'm new to the site as well and I have found everyone very helpful and straight forward. Enjoy.

Welcome Skyler. It's customary to ask newbies to tell us a little about themselves when they join. This is a support community having to do with much more than just AB/DL stuff. So what are your favorite hobbies? How's your life going? What are your plans for the future? Nothing too specific, just something to get others to know you a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Hey my names Skyler I've been creeping ADISC for a while thought i should make an account and join in.
    I'm glad you've decided to join in the conversations! Since you've been lurking a bit, you've probably already realized that we have all sorts of interests outside of diapers around here, so why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? If you're looking for ideas on what to say, definitely check out the handy intro cheat sheet!

Again, welcome!

Well here goes nothing, i enjoy taking the occasional picture, messing around with Photoshop, and watching anime mostly older stuff haven't gotten around to anything made in the last year really.

I also love dogs and i volunteer at our local humane society as a dog walker (aka Play with dogs as long as you can). I'm hoping that i can adopt one by the end of the year they're great dogs and i always love them to pieces.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting discussions to join in.

Stay dry and happy!

Hi there, following Canadian. =) Welcome and enjoy your stay on the site!