Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I'm a person with a very very quiet personality. A reason I'm quiet because I do not get most of the stuff my friends talk about. I always feel "out" not being able to cope with other people my age. I do not play many games, i don't even have a handphone. I cannot say that my parents do not love me but I can say that they do not give me alot of support. I'm always sad when they always say that I'm not good enough.(I'm abit of a retard actually i learn very much slower than everyone else.)

About diapers, I like the feeling of a big soft pillow placed at my bottom when i sleep.

Hobbies. I'm into computers, actually I just started to learn deeper into them, like what exactly is making them work .....

Nice. You should learn to make them talk. Then you can make the computer say "eclips is cool! And Point Blanch is also cool!" and everyone would be so jealous.

Well comb and have a good time here.

Welcome. You're gonna love the site. I'm new to the site as well and I have found everyone very helpful and straight forward. I think you will make some very close friends on here.