Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering Online first time buying Adult

Default Ordering Online first time buying Adult

Hey guys, I'm on vacation from College right now so I'm home all the time so was thinking about finally ordering a package of diapers. Thing is I don't have a credit card (really should get one) So, I'd end up using my parent's card. I can easily explain the money with some story or what not. I'm planning on ordering from bambinodiapers so just wanted to know, the bill and the box are both discreet right, know one has run into problems where it actually says what they are? Also, if you live in the US and have ordered from here before, just out of curiosity, how fast did they arrive?

AndrewThatsMyName

As for billing, I have no clue. Shipping, I would assume all the have is "TBHG" (The Bottom Half Group) I believe is all it has. I'm expecting some bambinos soon, so I'll let you know.

as andrew said ittl come up on the billing as the bottom half group and as for how fast it comes depends on how fast they process it, i think i ordered a monday or tuesday night and they came on friday, they were supposed to be there a day earlier but the street was blocked for construction

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

also the stuff is discreet but if you get a box that says the bottom half group on it it can be Googled easily and does come back as Bambino's but TBHG only comes up as random links to places

Quote Originally Posted by pullupz View Post
    Why don't you get a prepaid visa?
    Bambino doesn't accept prepaid credit cards. Go to CVS and get a money order like I did. It's basically a check you mail to them.

how do you know they dont accept prepaid visas? it would run just like a credit card, ive ordered from them before and used my bank card

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    how do you know they dont accept prepaid visas? it would run just like a credit card, ive ordered from them before and used my bank card
    I had a bit of an emailing conversation with them over the last week or so building up to my order. They told me their system wouldn't handle a prepaid card and told me to do a money order instead. I kinda wish I had saved the email lol. As far as I know it's because the card doesn't have the billing address attached to it like a normal card would and their system needs it.

I have used a prepaid card with Bambino before. I'm 100% sure I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    I have used a prepaid card with Bambino before. I'm 100% sure I did.
    SERIOUSLY? Man I wish I had just done it anyway. My order would have been so much fast. I'm not exactly sure if they've change or anything like that since it was my first order and I apologize if I caused any sort of confusion. I was just relaying what my email had said.