Thread: Hi!

Smile Hi!

Umm... Hi!

I'm from the UK, I'm currently in high school. I'm interested in music; I play the guitar and drums, (mainly guitar). My favourite band is Paramore <3. I am interested in computers; I have both a Mac and a PC (You gotta have both). I love art, and designing things. I also like playing video games.

I’ve been on this site a couple of times, probably time I signed up. I joined mainly for the stories and the community.

So, Yeah (Y)

Hey, welcome to the site

It's always nice to add more to clan-UK!

And that was an excellent intro, keep up the good work

Hello there!

It's funny when you discover people on here just like you! I play the guitar, drums, and bass. [Mostly guitar] I have both a Mac and PC. I enjoy art, as well as playing video games!

What kind of guitar do you have?
    What kind of art do you enjoy?
    Favorite gaming machine and genre?

Welcome to ADISC! We hope you enjoy your time here! :3

Great intro, paramore is a very good band! i don't blame you for liking them.

I have a Stratocaster, I like it, but its a little cliché- everyone seems to have them. Soon I'm going to get a Fender Telecaster Deluxe '72, they look kinda cool.
    I like most art if I'm honest, Particularly interested in more abstract though.
    I play most of my video games on Playstation 3, I usually play Shooters, Strategy, etc.

Woo! Another Englishman! Hi, I'm the resident lego creature here and I hope you have a great time here at ADISC. Also, do you want to join my army to take over the world?