View Poll Results: How do you like your lasagne?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a heretic and I hate it

2 6.90%
  • The traditional meat lasagne for me, please

22 75.86%
  • Meat? Yuk - Vegetarian or nothing!

2 6.90%
  • Other choice

3 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you Garfield in disguise?

Default Are you Garfield in disguise?

I love lasagne - the best way I can imagine to eat pasta if it's done well. You?

For lasagna it has to be home-made, sans cottage cheese and ground beef and pasta sauce. I add in pepperoni, salami, extra cheese and pizza sauce, turning it into 'pizza lasagna'. It's good but I can only eat so much of it, so I only make a tiny batch.

I love lasagna, but doused in Tabasco. That with a side of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese toast. (The real cheese, not the processed Kraft junk) yummmm..

Unfortunately I am on a strict diet right now, and can't have any lasagna......

spelled with an a instead of e :P (I know it can be spelled either way though). Seriousness though, I don't mind meat lasagna, but personally a cheese lasagna is my favorite.

I love good Italian lasagna. My wife and I used to go to a restaurant in Akron called Parason's where they had great mushroom lasagna, and it was very cheap.

I love lasagna! =) And nearly any kinds of pasta! I am crazy about Italian food in general. =D

I love lasagna too. But it isn't my favorite pasta Italian dish. My favorite is pasta carbonara made with prosciutto. I also like osso buco.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk View Post
    I love lasagna too. But it isn't my favorite pasta Italian dish. My favorite is pasta carbonara made with prosciutto. I also like osso buco.
    I concur on your choices. Give me osso buco (in bianco, per piacere) over any Americanized pasta dishes...

However, I must point out that lasagna isn't an Italian dish. It's a Greek dish (Pastitsio), swiped by the Italians.

I love lasagna as long as there's no ricotta cheese in it can't stand the stuff .

I looooooove it.

I even fit some of his personalities since I'm a little lazy.