Thread: Bambino samplers

Default Bambino samplers

I was thinking about ordering the sampler pack off their site BUT there is one thing that worries me.
    I know other sites if you order samplers they tend to send you ads in the mail after that sampler which is a nightmare considering I have room mates and I know eventually there will be a day were I won't get to mail first.

Does Bambino send you ads after you order the sampler?
    Also if you ordered the sampler about how fast did you get it?

no bambino will not send you ads and the sampler is pretty much a new way for people to try out each different kind of bambino they make, also im not sure on the timing for that, i know they do ship orders out pretty quick though because there are people who buy from them who buy them for need

Thanks friend!
    Yeah from what I've heard I think they're relativity fast. My idea was to order them on a Saturday and have them show up during the week!

yup, depending on how long it takes to process the order it should be there somewhere between tues or thursday depending on where you are in the country

Ohio so Mid-west same as you! I take it you've ordered from them before

Xp doesn't send ads if you buy a sample pack from them, do they? I bought a pack of abena m4s and a molicare sample pack, and I really hope I don't get ads since I live with a roommate (who shares my mailbox)

just a sample, i was also just calculating how long it takes for things to get from where theyre located to anywhere in the states

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

no xp will not send you ads, ive bought several sample packs from them and ive never gotten anything from them in the mail, the only thing they may do is send you an email or something about a sale but im not sure if they even do that, theyre very discreet about everything

How long does it normally take for an order to get to you?

I've never received ads or coupons or anything related to any of my diaper orders. If they have stuff to send me, they send it IN my order, like in the cases etc. If someone's snooping and gets that far the ad doesn't matter much anymore

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by bobbygx View Post
    I was thinking about ordering the sampler pack off their site BUT there is one thing that worries me.
    I know other sites if you order samplers they tend to send you ads in the mail after that sampler which is a nightmare considering I have room mates and I know eventually there will be a day were I won't get to mail first.

Does Bambino send you ads after you order the sampler?
    Also if you ordered the sampler about how fast did you get it?
    I've bought Bambinos, and other things offline (like from companies off Amazon.com) They don't send you advertisements.Period. They respect your privacy.As a matter of fact, there is pretty much no advertisment in the box at all. Except for a small TBHG LLC. on the "Sent From" sticker.