Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: accidents

anfdpr

Default accidents

has anyone worn a diaper cause u wanted to avoid an accident if you were sick?
    Last edited by anfdpr; 22-Feb-2011 at 04:47.

BernardFx

Umm, actually, It's not very likely to fart in class, or to have a diaper on. Much less to do both. And farts and that brown stuff are different: farts in diapers IMO, their odor takes a lot more time to dissipate, and as for noise reduction, well, that varies.

A bit of an odd question...

AndrewThatsMyName

Agreed with Bernard. I usually don't spend my time thinking about farting in class, but even if I was wearing a diaper, I don't think any "brown stuff" would be coming out, or else I would probably be wearing the diapers for a reason.

I don't see how this is an odd question. And when did he mention farting?
    When I was maybe 7 I got sick and had some diarrhea trouble. The solution was my mum diapering me, which I "resisted" at the time, before giving in of course :P
    Heck, even more recently, I was similarly sick late last year. I woke up with a slightly messed bed which was the most awful and humiliating experience I can recall (being 18 I just wanted to curl up and die). I wish I could've been diapered, because for about a week or two after it I'd wake up in a panic and check my underpants and the bed almost nightly.

Quote Originally Posted by daveindahood View Post
    I don't see how this is an odd question. And when did he mention farting?
    When I was maybe 7 I got sick and had some diarrhea trouble. The solution was my mum diapering me, which I "resisted" at the time, before giving in of course :P
    Heck, even more recently, I was similarly sick late last year. I woke up with a slightly messed bed which was the most awful and humiliating experience I can recall (being 18 I just wanted to curl up and die). I wish I could've been diapered, because for about a week or two after it I'd wake up in a panic and check my underpants and the bed almost nightly.
    The thread started as Farting in class thats why lol :p
    As for the question i have used my laziness and wore a diaper to not get up when sick.
    Sucks if you have the runs though >.<

You know, I've come across threads similar to this a few times while on ADISC, and I've never had diarrhea bad enough to warrant wearing a diaper for protection. Maybe I've been lucky? :-\

However, the increased intake of fluids and resulting need to run to the bathroom every fifteen-twenty minutes (literally) has caused me to occasionally wet myself while running to the bathroom. Diapers might have been more convenient (and sanitary) for those reasons, but I did not have access to such resources or privacy.

So, to answer your question, I have not worn diapers out of need while sick.

There are times where I left the house feeling fine and had a fart betray me. If I am that sick when I wake up I don't leave the house. If I happened to have pull ups around next time I will probably put them on. Regualr diapers would be worse than underwear though. No chance to get them off.

I caught the dreaded norovirus once (the one where you've got it coming out both ends simultaneously), and I was very glad I had diapers on hand. I'm not a fan of messing AT ALL, but your only choice with that illness is whether it's diapers or the floor that gets the mess. Yeeech.

While I was dealing with the issues with my leg, there was awhile where I was on some really powerful IV antibiotics trying to get rid of the MRSA in the bone marrow. One of the side effects of those meds were horrible diarrhea, almost to the point of being bowel incontinent. Wearing diapers during that time did in fact save me once, too, albeit in an amazingly embarrassing situation. I had to ship a package for work (overnight, so I couldn't just do it later), and as I was standing in the line at the UPS Store, I felt everything "churn" exactly once, and then I lost all control and loaded my diaper with the stinkiest liquid mess you don't want to think of.

The only upshot was that I was in fact diapered. Otherwise, I would have dumped all over my pants and the floor.

No. I've never diapered up just to avoid accidents. That said I have had a few times where being diapered saved me an ugly mess. Of course some times uglyness has happened and I wished I'd been diapered.
    Life can be full of surprises.