Thread: Questions regarding XP Medical Abena ordering

Default Questions regarding XP Medical Abena ordering

I'd like to know from the members here that have ordered the Abena Abri-Forms off of XP Medical: When I go to checkout, I notice there is a box that says "Special Instructions regarding your order," that I can put instructions into.

So, let's say I asked them to remove the XP Medical labels on the box for privacy. Would they do that? Has anyone else tried this, or is there another thing I can do to prevent my parents from figuring it out?

Help is appreciated.

The first time I ordered from XP Medical, I put "Discrete packaging, please" in the 'Special Instructions' form. It turns out that their default is discrete packaging. They will turn boxes inside-out so the writing (diaper logos, names, etc.) cannot be seen. Their return label is very simply 'XP'. No 'medical'. I'm amused that the return label shares its name with a popular Windows OS. Perhaps it would make the 'it's just computer stuff' excuse easier.

That said, if I'm getting something diaper-related shipped and I'm at my parents' house, I will just have it sent to a UPS Store for pickup: The UPS Store: Locations

It's less nerve-wracking as long as you have a car and your parents don't snoop around the trunk, and the service only costs $5.

AndrewThatsMyName

I've ordered there. The box it's shipped in is relatively large, but there are no "XPMedical" signs on the outside of the box. The only thing really on the box is the FedEx sticker with return address to show from whom it was delivered to who it is delivered for. Besides that I don't think it says anywhere "XPMedical". Let me check ---
    Okay, I looked. It says "Gary Evans - XP" and that's it. (Plus the whole FedEx stickers). Hope this Helps

You can count on XP for descrete shipping, great service, and quality products. Ordered many times from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosDX View Post
    I'd like to know from the members here that have ordered the Abena Abri-Forms off of XP Medical: When I go to checkout, I notice there is a box that says "Special Instructions regarding your order," that I can put instructions into.

So, let's say I asked them to remove the XP Medical labels on the box for privacy. Would they do that? Has anyone else tried this, or is there another thing I can do to prevent my parents from figuring it out?

Help is appreciated.
    I've been ordering from XP Medical for years, all boxes are plain brown boxes, they never have the brand lables on them. For the "special instructions" section, that is a great place to list things like "Leave package on back stairs" or, "garage door is open, leave box inside garage", that sort of stuff.

Good Luck.

-Gus

What everyone else said it's discrete enough for nobody to ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosDX View Post
    They're already going to ship discretely, I'm not entirely sure what sort of instructions they're used to getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I've been ordering from XP Medical for years, all boxes are plain brown boxes, they never have the brand lables on them. For the "special instructions" section, that is a great place to list things like "Leave package on back stairs" or, "garage door is open, leave box inside garage", that sort of stuff.
    Perfect! Thanks, everyone, for the help on this. I'll be ordering some very soon.