Thread: Haven't introduced myself yet!

Default Haven't introduced myself yet!

Hello

I won't be using my real name here, so you can either call me by my nickname here or you can call me Mike (it's a long story, but I also respond to Mike if someone calls me).

I'm 18 years old, tb, but i've never really done anything with it. I just ordered a paci and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I've been feeling like I was younger since the age of 8, but I only just heard about TB 2,5 years ago.

In 'normal' real life:

I study Interactive Design, so I'm always drawing and painting. I also like music and I play the guitar, piano and banjo myself.
    I watch a lot of movies and series, and like to play games (Usually Marvel vs Capcom and Street Fighter), I hope I have the time to enter some tournaments this year.
    One of the biggest compliments anyone can give me is saying I look cute or that they think I'm younger than 18 (happens a lot, always have to show my ID, even when I only need to be 16+ for something).

My TB side:

I love my plushies! I sleep next to them a lot. When I was little I always had about 40 plushies in my room, now it's about 12. I've got some pokemon plushies, a few from nightmare before christmas, a plushie I've had since birth and some other random plushies.
    I like to watch series like Dexters lab, powerpuff girls, ed ed and eddy, and even the power rangers (yeah I kinda like the bad acting).
    I haven't bought any diapers in my life, but I will as soon as I have the guts to do so.

That's it for my introduction, questions are always welcome

*hug*

PS: English isn't my first language, so sorry for grammar mistakes. If I make really big mistakes it's no biggie if you correct me, but don't be mean about it

Welcome to the site, glad you could share! So who's your favorite character in Marvel V Capcom 3? Also, your English is phenomenally better than most native speakers.

AndrewThatsMyName

I am quite pleased to hear that others enjoy the piano. What a sound it makes ! I'm sure you will like the diapers your purchase.Be sure to get something good too. Like Abri-Forms. You won't be disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    Welcome to the site, glad you could share! So who's your favorite character in Marvel V Capcom 3? Also, your English is phenomenally better than most native speakers.
    Ehh... my favorite characters design-wise are Phoenix, Dante and Trish. But my team usually consists of Dante, Hsien-ko and Wolverine. I feel like phoenix is broken in this game so I don't enjoy using her :p

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    I am quite pleased to hear that others enjoy the piano. What a sound it makes ! I'm sure you will like the diapers your purchase.Be sure to get something good too. Like Abri-Forms. You won't be disappoint.
    In my opininion the piano is the most versatile intrument You can play any song with it, I love it.

I hear a lot about Abri-Form by the way, but I'm not sure it's being sold where I live ;(

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidNextDoor View Post
    phoenix is broken
    When isn't Phoenix broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    When isn't Phoenix broken?
    Someone should just give her a drink so she could relax

I'm planning to read all the X-Men comics soon, all the characters in it are so interesting It sucks that Nightcrawler wasn't in the game though But I hope he'll get in with the DLC!

*love marvel*

Nat682

Once again, welcome to ADISC. I look forward to your contributions here.

Hello and welcome! Don't worry about a late start. I didn't buy anything besides diapers until I had my own place and I knew I could make rent each month, so I was about 22 or so.

Also, your English is outstanding!

Nat682

Also, I am a major grammar snob, and I didn't notice any errors. How did you learn English? Whatever method you used must be magical. Hopefully they have a version in Finnish, since I really need to learn that language.