Thread: Young Justice - A Sign of Good Things To Come?

Default Young Justice - A Sign of Good Things To Come?

I'm not sure if anyone else has been watching it, but Young Justice has been (in my opinion) the greatest cartoon I've seen in at least five years. Maybe I'm just not much of a cartoon-person anymore, but it seems like there all just made out of this oversexualized, teenage angst. Or there just completely out of the asylum.

With this show it's just kinda nice. Even realistic to an extent (if there were actual superheroes around).

...I'm rambling, but maybe this show will bring about a new dawn of incredible shows.

Hey well i can't say I've seen it but maybe I'll look it up lol ;p I just wanted to let you know I haven't been able to respond to u since my profile won't let me I guess I have to post more so I hope ur not mad

Thats because it's done in the same style as the DC hero Cartoons of the 90's. Go watch any of the 90's hero cartoons and tell me you weren't entertained.

I've been watching Young Justice and it is quite good but it's probably because I like most superhero cartoons.

Young Justice is one of series that I am following. Although Miss Martian and Kid Flash do tend to get on my nerves. But, I am glad they came up with a cool Aqualad, instead of the tradition one, and made him the leader. All in all it's a decent show.

In my opinion there are some other superhero cartoons worth checking out. A few others I'm following are Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Generator Rex, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and Sym-Bionic Titan.

Oh no I'm not mad, I'm unsure why it's not letting you talk to me (so perhaps talking to faculity might help figure that out), but no I'd never be mad for something like that.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

"Hey M'ggan" is certainly getting old.

I've tried Ben 10, and Rex. Both just weren't up to what I expected. I actually prefer the older Ben 10 seasons, to this whol "grown up" age. But that's just me. :P

I'd watch it, but only if they actually did replace Superman with The Flaming C.

Last edited by Fire2box; 21-Feb-2011 at 21:17.

It's my current fandom, to say the least. BFFL and I crack it up all the time with Superboy's daddy issues.