Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing find while regular grocery shopping!

Talking Amazing find while regular grocery shopping!

So there I was, at my favorite store in the whole world Fred Meyers (it's the only one near to me with a self check-out and I don't like to talk to cashiers) and I decided to look for some new pajama pants. Well right there in front of my I saw the prettiest most fluffy pink Hello Kitty footed pajamas on sale from $40 to.....................drumroll, please........................... $9!
    They're so amazing! They've got a zipper from the base of the neck all the way down the left leg and are just so soft! I'd post pictures but I placed them in the laundry asap so I can sleep in them tonight :3
    Although it felt a bit weird to leave the store with both shaving razors and footie pajamas >.>
    Anyone else found something unexpected like that lately?

Fred Meyers?

Neverless that is pretty cheap, probably be a lot more on sale in a month or two as things start to thaw out finally. congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Fred Meyers?

Neverless that is pretty cheap, probably be a lot more on sale in a month or two as things start to thaw out finally. congrats
    It's like, a localish store akin to Target or Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Fred Meyers?

Fred Meyer's is a Pacific Northwest store, most of them are like wal-mart albeit with higher prices on the same products, worse selections and poorer customer service. Also the lighting in all the ones I've been in sucks ass.

Fred Meyers is like a warehouse type store that can be compared to walmart or target kinda. Mostly in Oregon, at least it's where I saw most of them while vacationing in Portland.

Awesome you got the pj's, my older sis who's like 21 now, got a pair from her boyfriend. Are they white with like pink and all that? That's how hers are at least. =P

Rain69

Thats awsome about the pjs your lucky

My favorite PJ's I found at Walgreens a million years ago for $2.00. They were yellow with monkeys all over them and they matched the onesie that I already had perfectly. They are long gone now (sniff) but they were super cheap and lasted for about four years. Moral: if you keep your eyes open, you can find some great deals just about anywhere.

....*twitches*

Kitty jammies!? For nine dollars, too! You're so lucky! I was looking for some myself but they were all gone from the places I looked. I'll have to look next year.

Fred Meyer is same company as Kroger in the mid-west... I thought they were only grocery though... good find :-)