Thread: Hi! everyone!

Exclamation Hi! everyone!

My name is Mathieu, I live in Québec city, Canada. I am 18yo. I like diaper from the age of fourteen. I like to chat/talk with new peoples. Hope to see you!
    Last edited by Moo; 20-Feb-2011 at 22:25. Reason: removed email - please do not put your email in your posts!

Hi Mathieu!

Welcome to ADISC! Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are your hobbies? Have any favourite movies? Music? Television shows? Video games? We would really like to know you more as a person.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here on the forums!

En passant, est-ce que tu parles le français? Je suis francophone moi-même.

Je parle aussi en français!
    Donc je travail dans un Loblaws comme commis aux fruits et légumes/vrac/bar à salade/floral et réception. Et j'adore mon travail!
    J'adore lire. Du côté de la musique, j'écoute de tout mais le plus souvent j'écoute du disco, dance, hip-hop, rap, electro. Je porte des couches régulièrement!
    So I work in a loblaws in the produce/vrac/flowers/salad bar and the reception. And I love my job!
    I like to read. Music side, i listen everything but most often is dance, disco, hip-hop, rap, electro. And i often wear diaper!