Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting first pack... in the middle of a blizzard!

Default Getting first pack... in the middle of a blizzard!

Hey guys. I'm just about to go buy my first pack of diapers. I'm home alone this week and a friend said she'd help me buy them. The only thing is that it's a blizzard right now... but at least that should mean it won't be busy! So any interesting stories about weather when you were buying any packs?

Blade

Sadly I haven't gotten my first pack yet, but going through a blizzard is worth those diapers! Have fun :P

Cherub

it"s a blizzard out right now?? what state do you live in? In Wisconsin we're under a winter weather advisory. We're supposed to get a foot of snow, but so far I'd say we're luck to have 4". But it might increase after midnight when the temps typically drop.

It was summer time back when I bought my first pack of diapers. I was living with room mates and had access to a car, so getting out and buying them wasn't a problem. Hiding them later was more of a concern.

Wisconsin lol. It was a lot of blowing snow and the roads were terrible. It was worth ruining the car was I got yesterday. I am SOOOO glad I finally got them... Now I just have to wait for our foreign exchange student to leave for the week. My parents went on a week vacation and he can't be at our house when they're gone. Perfect time to wear diapers, right? I got the Depends Maximum Protection: Fitted. They're locked in my car's trunk for now...

Hurray! Congrats on getting your first pack of diapers. I can't wait to get my first real pack. I'm so tired of wearing modified Huggies. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by PoofyPants View Post
    Hurray! Congrats on getting your first pack of diapers. I can't wait to get my first real pack. I'm so tired of wearing modified Huggies. *sigh*
    Well, that's better than the only experience I have: making my own...

You're 21 silly go to the store and buy them :p
    I'll hold your hand over the internet

Lol. I love you guys. I'm braving it with our foreign exchange student. I couldn't wait. I don't think the sounds too noticable plus I'm so skinny, you don't notice the "bulk" under my jeans since I have no butt (well, it's just really small). Plus, I kept my boxers on over the diaper so if I have to reach for something, he won't notice. I am in heaven right now. I feel more calm now than I was before I was wearing them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I am in heaven right now. I feel more calm now than I was before I was wearing them lol.
    You have no idea how jealous I am right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    You're 21 silly go to the store and buy them :p
    I'll hold your hand over the internet
    Haha. Well I kind of did. I ordered some ABU Super Dry Kids last Thursday. Unfortunately, they're gonna take a while before they get here. I might still need your hand however. I want to get myself some more reliable diapers as well - SDKs are nice looking, but apparently they don't work too well. When I get some money (and some courage ), I'll walk to the store and get some.

Haha. Well I kind of did. I ordered some ABU Super Dry Kids last Thursday. Unfortunately, they're gonna take a while before they get here. I might still need your hand however. I want to get myself some more reliable diapers as well - SDKs are nice looking, but apparently they don't work too well. When I get some money (and some courage ), I'll walk to the store and get some.
    In my experience, they work just fine - as long as you don't expect to camp out in one for 12 hours and soak it repeatedly.