Thread: Hi

Default Hi

This is my introduction. There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
    My introduction is the best. It is my life.
    I must master it as I must master my life.
    My introduction without me is unknown. Without my introduction, I am unknown.
    I must speak my introduction true.
    I must speak straighter than my colleagues who is trying to trick me.
    I must trick him before he tricks me. I will...

I'm 25, I live in Michigan. I'm an electrical engineer by trade, and a AB/DL by hobby. I've always sucked my thumb and continue to do so today. I love my footed sleeper, and onesies, and sometimes I like drinking from a bottle. I would like to eventually find some AB style overalls that I like and maybe a sailor suit. I wear mostly Abena, Secure X-plus and Bambino's.

Outside of the AB/DL world, I love to chase storms, snowboard in the winter, ride my mountain bike in the summer. I play lots of board games, like Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, Power Grid and Puerto Rico. I love Pen and paper games too, Dungeons and Dragons, Car Wars, GURPS, World of Darkness. I like to read, Chuck Palhinuk, A. Lee. Martinez, R.A. Salvatore, and Terry Prachet. I hold a General Class amateur radio license. I also like to play video games, I own a PS3 and a pretty decent PC.

My favorite book is: Survivor followed closely by Choke.
    My favorite movie is: Super Troopers, followed by Fight Club
    I'm currently Playing: GTA IV, CoD 4, and TF2

Uh I think that's a good start.

You're sort of a demonic fixture in IRC, I sort of missed that you didn't have a forum presence. Never hurts to have another gamer around. Don't be a stranger around here.