Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi! I'm new here. I'm a 22 year old who has had an interest in diapers for as long as I can remember. I'm a biologist who just graduated from college, and work in a lab, while getting ready to go to graduate school in the fall. I'm here to talk to others who have an interest in diapers. I'm not so much into the AB aspect, but rather just the DL aspect. Not to say that I don't understand or appreciate the AB lifestyle. At times it could be nice, but most of the time I just love wearing diapers because of the convenience and the coolness of them. I love to play tennis and swim, as well as hang out with friends. Whether we go see a movie or to a karaoke bar on a Saturday night, just being with my friends and hanging out is my definition of a great time. I absolutely love country music, and also like rock and top 40. If you love country, then I'm automatically a friend.

I'd like to find others like me here. People who enjoy diapers and the AB/DL lifestyle, but who recognize that diapers aren't the ONLY aspect of life. Just because you're wearing a diaper to a movie doesn't mean that's the only thing to talk about. Yeah, it's cool and convenient and smart so you don't have to miss the movie, but tell me about the movie! How was it? What kind of movies do you like? Got any recommendations? Meeting people with a diaper interest, but who also love to do other things while (or not) diapered is the main reason I'm here.

I used to be just DL, but over time my TB side emerged.