Thread: (Not spam...) Almost $10 Amazon Gift Cards

Default (Not spam...) Almost $10 Amazon Gift Cards

If you watch Traveler, you may have already seen this.

I thought this may be helpful to anybody who wants to order diapers online, but has no way to get money... I've never done it, but Traveler wouldn't review bullshit...

It's worth noting that if you write a lot of particularly good reviews, you may be invited to participate in Amazon Vine - which allows you to get your hands on a lot of good stuff for free (for review purposes). My sister is a member, and she must have had the better part of 1K's worth of books, CDs, electronic and and electrical hardware over the last 2 years.

Just so everyone knows you must be 18+ and live within the 50 US states

I'm trying it out right now. I've got nothing better to do, other then maybe bake more cookies.

plus I've play a lot of games and watched a lot of movies. Though I just reviewed my EVGA 8800GT GPU card. It's a good card for a low budget build currently IMHO. Anyways I'll let you know how it goes. I think I would likely spend the gift card on getting a collar for my favorite plush dog. :P

Well I signed up and competed 10 reviews on products I do actually own and made them 900 characters long. Of course this offer ends in 3 days and I don't expect a amazon 10 dollar code within until 1-3 weeks.

Here's my profile page on the site showing I did ten reviews of mostly games, but also of a GPU, cell phone and camera. All of course written via my own thoughts on them.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 20-Feb-2011 at 22:22.