Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hi. I was never much for introductions, but here we go. I am a U.S. DL in college, working on studying mathematics and physics. Naturally, I love my study focus, as well as drawing, and painting (which I've done for over a decade, but am horribly out of practice now.) I like reading about other peoples' experiences, since this isn't something I can practice much right now (privacy being hard to come by in dorms and all) and I've been this person for a few years now. whew.

Hi Ryuubushi, and Welcome to ADISC! Well, there's certainly no shortage of experience here (and horror stories of various kinds). I sympathise with the lack of privacy at Uni - are you actually sharing a room?

What do you draw/paint, out of interest? I'm pretty useless at art myself (unless it involves a ruler and graph paper), but it's a talent I've always admired.