Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: "Adult Diaper Test" by Onision

  1. #1
    AndrewThatsMyName

    Default "Adult Diaper Test" by Onision



    I don't know how long it will be up, but this is hilarious! Onision is a big pop culture icon, if you haven't seen him before. He is also know as the guy who did the "Banana Song" as seen on Tosh.0.

  2. #2

    Default

    Rofl

    Now the real question was did he plan it that way or was that legit?

  3. #3
    AndrewThatsMyName

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Rofl

    Now the real question was did he plan it that way or was that legit?
    I'm pretty sure it was staged.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was staged.
    Well I doubt he would have uploaded it if it wasn't staged lol. xD (judging by his other stuff)

    Just a funny thought.

  5. #5
    Cherub

    Default

    hmmm, I think it was all staged. I don't think it was a real argument. If the guy doing the filming was that upset I doubt he would have posted it on YouTube. Also, if you watch the video, you will see that the video cuts back and fourth between two different camera angles. If you look in the background of the bathroom camera (not the camera the guy in holding and moving around) you can see the camera itself mounted on a tripod. That tells me the whole thing was staged.

    But on the side of being a funny video,, yes, I definitely agree, very funny!

  6. #6

    Default

    I watched Onision for a fair amount of time, and I highly doubt that he did that entirely improvised; he seems to put too much thought into the majority of his videos. Such well-done (maybe brilliant) content rarely comes improvised. Aside from that, if you watch the entire video, you can hear Onision laughing during an out-take.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    I watched Onision for a fair amount of time, and I highly doubt that he did that entirely improvised; he seems to put too much thought into the majority of his videos. Such well-done (maybe brilliant) content rarely comes improvised. Aside from that, if you watch the entire video, you can hear Onision laughing during an out-take.
    I watched him a lot in the past too, but mainly his videos on depression and all that emo type of shit. His "I'm a banana" video/song was more annoying the "fred's" videos. However this one was pretty good. However I grew tired of his video's after I saw his whole tirade of videos on people who aren't vegans.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I watched him a lot in the past too, but mainly his videos on depression and all that emo type of shit. His "I'm a banana" video/song was more annoying the "fred's" videos. However this one was pretty good. However I grew tired of his video's after I saw his whole tirade of videos on people who aren't vegans.
    Likewise.

    Aside from that, his videos became a bit too intense for me. They became just over the top, and I couldn't enjoy them anymore.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    Likewise.

    Aside from that, his videos became a bit too intense for me. They became just over the top, and I couldn't enjoy them anymore.
    I do see your point there and agree. His biggest problem I think was when he said something along the lines that Pork eater's should eat other humans since the taste is nearly the same. Personally I never liked pork and I've always seen people put something on it for flavor. I think the taste is kind of bad IMHO so I am a meat, chicken/turkey, fish/seafood eater. All of which when prepared right taste good without the need of soaking it in BBQ sauce or spending a week in dry rubs.

Similar Threads

  1. Not sure of my "adult baby" identity yet. Please read :)
    By PacifierGirl in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-May-2010, 17:22
  2. Types of "attachment" in adult relationships
    By tiny in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-Feb-2010, 14:51
  3. Head of State ("adult" content)
    By Mingus in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-Nov-2009, 13:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.