Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best thin diapers?

Default Best thin diapers?

So here's my first thread in a long time. I like thin diapers for general wear because I don't have a full night to myself (Mom feeds the dog in the morning when I'm still asleep and puts her back in my room. She wont sleep anywhere else.) so when I shift positions to let the dog out of the blankets (Yes, she sleeps under the blankets.) I crinkle in Abena M2's and Molicare Super (not SuperPlus). As you can imagine, this creates a problem because my mother is a woman and knows what a diaper sounds like from when I was a baby, I don't need questions and I don't need "Oh, there's a bag in my bed" excuse.

So, what is the thinnest diaper that doesn't crinkle almost at all? I don't care if it's plastic or cloth backed. I have used Walgreens Certainty brand and I have tried depends (hate them!). I don't use my diapers almost ever so I'm really not worried about thickness or absorbancy.

Well, there's always Goodnites or Underjams, but you could try the Tena Super or Ultra (ultra being a bit thinner than the super). They are cloth(like) backed and have stretch velcro sides (which magically do not stretch out overnight) and are pretty much silent, provided you tuck in the top of the front panel. They're also extremely absorbent for their size (not as much as thicker diapers like abena, molicare, dry 24/7 etc). You know…just in case.

tranquality slim line briefs are good thin but swell when wet and not noisy

Quote Originally Posted by Xarenir51 View Post
    Well, there's always Goodnites or Underjams, but you could try the Tena Super or Ultra (ultra being a bit thinner than the super). They are cloth(like) backed and have stretch velcro sides (which magically do not stretch out overnight) and are pretty much silent, provided you tuck in the top of the front panel. They're also extremely absorbent for their size (not as much as thicker diapers like abena, molicare, dry 24/7 etc). You know…just in case.
    I have used Tena Supers before, they are a relatively common store bought diaper. Because of their cloth backing they are silent. However I do find that if I don't reinforce the tapes with staples they will sometimes rip after prolonged use.

AndrewThatsMyName

Goodnites and Pampers are disposable cloth-backed diapers that don't crinkle. Oh and Attends Extended wear, which are peach-colored, but hold A LOT

The abena super air plus is not in plastic and they are thin

Butterfly Mage

The Attends breathable brief has almost no crinkle. As an added bonus, it makes almost no noise when adjusting the tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    The Attends breathable brief has almost no crinkle. As an added bonus, it makes almost no noise when adjusting the tapes.
    Love the Attends Breathable...They are very quiet.

When I'm strapped for cash I use CVS brand Day and Night. They are relatively thin but still let you know you're wearing a diaper and they feel great. Very quiet overall and since you aren't worried about absorbency, these will be perfect.

what about the molicare active airs? theyre pretty quiet ive noticed theyre like a ninja diaper because theres only plastic in the middle of the diaper, the sides are a nice clothlike material