Thread: First pack...now?

Fatmansam

Default First pack...now?

Hey guys,
    This is my first post so hey and look forward to sharing some insight. I'm currently lying in bed wearing one of my first diapers from a pack I bought earlier. Getting used to wetting lying down - quite hard! I bought some drynites as that's All my local boots store sold that would fit me. I was wondering If anyone could recommend what I should move onto next. I'm happy to order online and I'm in the uk, so has to be a brand over here. Cheers everyone!!

nimimerkki702

Quote Originally Posted by Fatmansam View Post
    Hey guys,
    This is my first post so hey and look forward to sharing some insight. I'm currently lying in bed wearing one of my first diapers from a pack I bought earlier. Getting used to wetting lying down - quite hard! I bought some drynites as that's All my local boots store sold that would fit me. I was wondering If anyone could recommend what I should move onto next. I'm happy to order online and I'm in the uk, so has to be a brand over here. Cheers everyone!!
    Hey there, and welcome to ADISC! I also had the difficulties at the beginning to wet my diapers when lying down... I thought I was the only one that had that... But concerning what diapers you should get, I can't really help you because I haven't used the internet to buy diapers... Yet .

You should try searching this site on the subject. I think there's loads of threads on what diaper ia the best and so on...

One of the best I have heard of are Bambinos. I think they also come with childish prints which is always good :P.

Enjoy your time at ADISC!

Welcome to ADISC.

Glad to hear that you are currently using your diaper.

You in school? You play sports? You work? You play video games? Who are you?
    We all have an interest in wearing a diaper and/or acting younger; however, we also have our day to day life, too.

Again welcome and look forward to hearing about what brought you to this site and what your plans are other then wearing a diaper tonight. We are here to support and encourage you not direct your choices.

Fatmansam

Hey, sorry, should tell you a bit more about myself! I'm 18, studying construction and am living in halls, so i had to be careful when bringing in my drynites. I enjoy building computers as a hobby and gaming, modding etc. I'm amazed at how much these drynites can hold! Out of interest, can you get bambinos in the uk? Thanks again guys

nimimerkki702

I'm not sure can you get them, but if you check out their site, you can probably find out. I'd otherwise supply you with the link, but I'm using my phone right now, which is pretty slow :\

There website is bambinodiapers dot com; however, they do not ship international according to the site.

(currently seeking International Distribution)

h++p://airoliver.de is a European diaper site, much like United States' XP Med

Fatmansam

Nice one, I'll check it out. I'm only iPod touch which is a bit slow :/