Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I'm thinking of pranking my buddy with a bunch of diapers

  1. #1

    Default I'm thinking of pranking my buddy with a bunch of diapers

    Hehe, my best friend's a goofy fool and it would be funny if I mailed him a bunch of sample diapers, should I do it?

  2. #2
    OmegaOne

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Thecomedyoflife View Post
    Hehe, my best friend's a goofy fool and it would be funny if I mailed him a bunch of sample diapers, should I do it?
    If you think it wouldn't land him in serious trouble, go for it, but if it could land him in a lot of trouble, he may get so annoyed he breaks the friendship. So be careful. On a side note, it would be even better if you could talk him into giving them to you.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaOne View Post
    If you think it wouldn't land him in serious trouble, go for it, but if it could land him in a lot of trouble, he may get so annoyed he breaks the friendship. So be careful. On a side note, it would be even better if you could talk him into giving them to you.
    Believe it or not, most people that get diapers in the mail don't instantly think fetish. If the guy lives with other people (e.g. parents, roommates, etc.) that check the mail, it could actually be pretty funny. If the guy is legit not expecting to get them, everyone would just be like "O_o uh... what?", and probably laugh about it when they find out what really happened.

  5. #5
    nimimerkki702

    Default

    I agree with OmegaOne about doing t only if you are sure he won't get in trouble, but I still think you should do something that will not get him in trouble for sure. I have no ideas coming to mind right now, but I guess you can think up something

  6. #6
    GoodJams1

    Default

    Unless you have your bases covered, I wouldn't do it either. It may sound like a cool trick, but if it goes all downhill, you'll soon regret it.

  7. #7

    Default

    No you should mail him a 5'x5'x5' package of packing peanuts and tell him you hid a 50-dollar bill in it.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    No you should mail him a 5'x5'x5' package of packing peanuts and tell him you hid a 50-dollar bill in it.
    I like this!!! Ill have to remember that!!

  9. #9

    Default

    i agree the packing peanuts thing that is real comdy. but if your freinds parents are as strict and parcily crazy it may not be a good idea idk

  10. #10

    Default

    I've actually thought about doing the same thing to ppl! just to gauge their reaction.

Similar Threads

  1. Your a bunch of creepers!
    By hottiehaley in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-Nov-2010, 04:04
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-Mar-2009, 05:59
  3. Thinking about geting diapers
    By Moaby in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 24-Nov-2008, 23:29
  4. a bunch of diapers
    By schoolboy21 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-Jun-2008, 13:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.