Thread: I'm thinking of pranking my buddy with a bunch of diapers

Default I'm thinking of pranking my buddy with a bunch of diapers

Hehe, my best friend's a goofy fool and it would be funny if I mailed him a bunch of sample diapers, should I do it?

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Thecomedyoflife View Post
    Hehe, my best friend's a goofy fool and it would be funny if I mailed him a bunch of sample diapers, should I do it?
    If you think it wouldn't land him in serious trouble, go for it, but if it could land him in a lot of trouble, he may get so annoyed he breaks the friendship. So be careful. On a side note, it would be even better if you could talk him into giving them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaOne View Post
    If you think it wouldn't land him in serious trouble, go for it, but if it could land him in a lot of trouble, he may get so annoyed he breaks the friendship. So be careful. On a side note, it would be even better if you could talk him into giving them to you.
    Believe it or not, most people that get diapers in the mail don't instantly think fetish. If the guy lives with other people (e.g. parents, roommates, etc.) that check the mail, it could actually be pretty funny. If the guy is legit not expecting to get them, everyone would just be like "O_o uh... what?", and probably laugh about it when they find out what really happened.

nimimerkki702

I agree with OmegaOne about doing t only if you are sure he won't get in trouble, but I still think you should do something that will not get him in trouble for sure. I have no ideas coming to mind right now, but I guess you can think up something

GoodJams1

Unless you have your bases covered, I wouldn't do it either. It may sound like a cool trick, but if it goes all downhill, you'll soon regret it.

No you should mail him a 5'x5'x5' package of packing peanuts and tell him you hid a 50-dollar bill in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    No you should mail him a 5'x5'x5' package of packing peanuts and tell him you hid a 50-dollar bill in it.
    I like this!!! Ill have to remember that!!

i agree the packing peanuts thing that is real comdy. but if your freinds parents are as strict and parcily crazy it may not be a good idea idk

I've actually thought about doing the same thing to ppl! just to gauge their reaction.