Thread: Hello from the Netherlands

Default Hello from the Netherlands

Hello people,

Iíve been a lurker long enough so I guess it's time I make an introduction. My name is Alex. Iím a 22 year old guy from Holland. My English isnít really great, so please excuse me for my spelling and grammar errors. Iím a dl for over 10 years now. Iím still living at my parentís house so I donít wear diapers a lot.

At the moment Iím between studyís. I have finished an electrical engineering study last year, and Iím currently looking for a new study. I have a part time job because Iím paying the studyís myself. Witch give me little time to relax and post on the site.

I hope I can learn a lot on the site about the community, and the people in it.

Greetings Alex.

Hey Alex89, welcome to ADISC. There are several members here from the Netherlands, so you aren't alone on that one. You're also not the only one who's stayed home working part time and paying for your own schooling. I'm 23 and still doing likewise . I hope you enjoy your time on the site.