Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ive got a crinkle problem

Default Ive got a crinkle problem

So I'm at my boyfriends house... I've been having a bad day so been wearing my diaper all day. Well in my jeans it was fine just made my booty look extra big. no crinkle crinkle. so my boyfriend knows im wearing diapers right now and is fine. i got into my pjs so we could cuddle and watch my little pony before bed. out of no where two of his roommates come downstairs and sit on the sofa and start watching tv with us. i need to go to the potty(#2) but if i move my butt will go crinkle crinkle. any plans on a clever escape. ive though of having a fake coughing fit but dont think i can fake cough loud enough to leave the room. been waiting for an action scene with like guns and swords and yelling drunk pirates but its my little pony. >.<

and sorry if i like double post this or something my phone is having issues with this.

Cherub

maybe ask his room mates if they could be nice ( or in girl talk, if they would be sweeties) and get you something from the kitchen. maybe ask you BF to help create a diversion by changing the channel or doing something to divert attention just long enough for you to make your escape.

Or... if you have the remote, turn the volume up really loud and 'accidentally' toss the remote away from the sofa, pick it up, turn down the volume and place it somewhere or back on the floor and say you have to get something.

ill just hold it in. >.< im sure they cant stay down here much longer. ones already gone to bed. and the other will be playing wow eventually.

Peachy

Just go in your diaper. Somehow, I doubt the roommate will be bothered by the crinkle sound any more after that. But yeah, I'd go with a diversion. Something like "I think the phone in your room just went off", or that "could you get me a drink"-part.

Peachy

We have WINDOWS for a REASON. That reason is sometimes for looking out of. Sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyPanda View Post
    i need to go to the potty(#2) but if i move my butt will go crinkle crinkle..
    Wet diapers usually have very little crinkle to them.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Wet diapers usually have very little crinkle to them.
    bit messy diapers (#2) do smell.

I'm sure the moment's long passed by now, but in such a case, just get up and go and done worry. The roommate was probably engrossed in the show or a game or whatever and wouldn't notice any crinkle. Even if he did, he wouldn't know what it was or ask about it most likely.
    Last edited by GoldDragonAurkarm; 17-Feb-2011 at 16:00.

My own experience that the majority of the crinkle sound is in our minds and people don't really notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinent17 View Post
    My own experience that the majority of the crinkle sound is in our minds and people don't really notice.
    I completely agree; my wife only started noticing the diaper crinkle after I told her that I liked to wear diapers. On occasion she will tell me that the diaper I'm wearing is really loud. I tell her that it's only noticeable because she knows I'm wearing it.