Thread: Well here goes nothing.

Default Well here goes nothing.

Hello everyone,
    This is the 1st time i've ever given an introduction so please excuse my lack of introductionism--yeah, I know its korny.
    Heres a little story about me: I guess i can call myself a DL. Like some of you its a secret that i will probably take to the grave with me. I guess it started when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I got that urge to wear diapers. I remember stealing them from my cousins diaperbag and experimenting. Little did I know that I would still enjoying diapers well into my late 20's. I always though that I was screwed up in the head for this. It wasnt untill i became acclamaited with the internet that i realized that i wasnt alone. I have had times where I hated myself for being this way and threw everything away then vowed to never do it again. yet, I am always drawn back into it. Its been almost two years since i've worn a diaper. I really dont have the desire anymore but i'm not saying never. I would still like to have the oppertunity to be a part of this community. I have no desire dealing with all the b.s that the other forums let play on in their little world. I'm not big on flame wars and trolls. I know its the internet but I believe we can still uphold ourselves with a little bit of class.
    I look forward to meeting as many people as possible. If you have any questions or want more info on me please feel free to ask.

Aw, see, that wasn't too bad. Welcome to ADISC.
    Thanks for taking some time out to give us an introduction.

I think you came to the write place, as we like to deal with the mean-spirited trolling and flaming that happens and keep the site a bit more respectable. I think you'll fit in just fine, but to do so properly, it might help if you shared a bit more about who you are as a person. What interests or hobbies do you have aside from diapers? What do you do in your spare time?

Anyhow, hope you enjoy your time here.