Thread: May I introduce...

SilentSleeper

Cool May I introduce...

Hey there gang I joined about a week ago and I am finally getting around to introducing myself officially on the forum because work as been crazy. When I am not at work I am an avid reader and listener of a variety of music.

I live in the heart of the city and that brings me great joy. I am with in walking distance of many great things to see and do.

I have physical challenges and wearing pull-ups sometimes makes it easier. I have come not to rely on them but instead find comfort in them. If you would like to know more I am happy to share, but not in a public forum.

Finding this site is great because I am looking for a variety of people to chat with and get to know. I hope I get the chance to know many of you.

Nice to meet you SilentSleeper!

Welcome to ADISC. It's definitely a great place to chat and know people. It's also nice to be able to talk about almost anything, whether it's art or diapers!

So, what kind of music do you listen to? As for me, I listen to pretty much anything. Sometimes I'm in the mood for classical, sometimes I'm in the mood for metal. Right now, I'm going through a 1970s rock phase.

BabyAdam

hello

Welcome to the site SilentSleeper. Nice introduction. I'm sure you'll and talking to the better part of us. I'm always around. I'm a musician and am eclectic in my tastes. Yes, there was a lot of great music written in the '70's...haha.