Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What good diaper without blue retapes

Default What good diaper without blue retapes

I'm looking for good diaper but without the blue retapes on, I don't like them there not good fit for me. I'm also looking for plastic back too so it got to be that and provide maximum protection day and night time sine wear 24/7.

Suggest you consider cloth diapers and plastic pants for night time use. Almost all disposibles will leak especially if you sleep on your side.

I can't my mom will not let she would not use them even. When I was A baby, she doesn't like washing them, she only wants to use disposable diapers, so I can't buy cloth, even if could I like wearing disposable any way I don't think would feel right in cloth?

Wow... I'm surprised no one has mentioned Bambinos!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    Wow... I'm surprised no one has mentioned Bambinos!
    you mean Bambino$ :P I never tried them myself so I hope they are worth the extra cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    you mean Bambino$ :P I never tried them myself so I hope they are worth the extra cost.
    Haha, they are quite good. I had to stop using them though because they discontinued size Small. :[
    Worth the price though! Holds sooooo much!

I have moved on and now I'm using Abri-Form S4's
    AHHHHMAYZING! Price is goods too!

On topic: I would recommend the Abri-Forms, but you have a preference for the diapers without the blue re-fasteners. So Bambinos are the best you could get.

To much cost I go through three or five day I wear this for medical so ABU or bambino out of the question their very pricey.

Well here is where specifics come in then.

Are you looking to get bag(s), or a case?
    What size do you prefer?
    And if you look online, always do [Price / amount of diapers = $ per diaper]

I have heard that Secure X-Plus diapers are good.

Secure X-Plus are the same as Bambinos, both in price and make. The only real difference is the design on the taping zone.

I would suggest Abenas but they have the blue refastenable tape on them. They do offer a few different items & they are priced good. Have a look at the site & if you have any questions just drop them an E-mail. Garry there will be more than happy to help you out. XP Medical - Abena Abri-Form X-Plus Adult Diapers