Thread: Long Time Lurker

Default Long Time Lurker

Since my ability to lurk anonymously has been removed, I might as well introduce myself.
    You may call me Bruan. For practicality's sake I could be considered a babyfur. Although I'm not much into role play.
    I am very much a nerdy couch potato. I spend an unhealthy amount of time in front of my computer and tv. The video games that I can currently playing are Minecraft, Shadow of the Colossus, and GTA:SA. Some of my favorite tv networks are SyFy, TBS, Comedy, Nick, and Cartoon Network.
    Although I am a couch potato I can play a decent game of volleyball.
    I also know how to cook well enough to keep myself fed.
    Well that's all I have to say at this time.

The ability to keep one fed is indeed rather useful ^^

We're filled with geeks and gamers around here (it's a computer science student talking, btw), so ADISC is actually a pretty decent place to talk about gaming. Shadow of the Colossus? You have good tastes in games indeed, my friend.

I hope you enjoy it enough here to chime in once and a while, fora are no fun if everybody just lurks

~~Near

I'll try to post every now and then. Just have to push through my social anxiety.

Out of curiosity, what's the deal with the "Identity Verified" part of the profile page? I can't seem to find/access any useful information about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BruanHam View Post
    I'll try to post every now and then. Just have to push through my social anxiety.
    Welcome to the site. I hope you'll continue to show your social anxiety who's boss.

Out of curiosity, what's the deal with the "Identity Verified" part of the profile page? I can't seem to find/access any useful information about it.
    It's a program for established contributors. You'll be able to see more information on it when you reach that point. The anticipation is terrible, is it not? It's not a big deal whether you decide to avail yourself of it or not.