Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Art.

Default My Art.

For those of you who do not know, I am Corrifox. keep gettign asked who did my av... and the pictures in the gallery XD
    Well... heres the stuff.

xdeadx

I think he just meant he wants one =P

Hey Thallis, you're lookin a bit on the blue side.

Offtopic:
    Why is Thallis blue all of a sudden

OnTopic:
    Wow! you draw a hell of a lot better than me!

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Offtopic:
    Why is Thallis blue all of a sudden

OnTopic:
    Wow! you draw a hell of a lot better than me!
    I pulled a color change on my fursona about a month ago. And since, I can't draw worth crap, I just did a little tweaking to the previous piccy.

Very nice, Drew!! Those pics are so cute!!

baby kiffer

Cool Drawings Drew!

I like the pikachu drawing on top the most...I wonder what he is looking at?

Do you use Copic Markers? I'd be impressed if you didn't use a blender...the marker lines are well-blended. (although I must admit the last one could have used better blending)

.................................................. .............

By the way...whatever happened to the art contest? Will you be submitting your work, as well?

It would be cool to see what this community's artists have submitted...that, and it's been more than four weeks.

xdeadx

Quote Originally Posted by baby kiffer View Post
    Cool Drawings Drew!

I like the pikachu drawing on top the most...I wonder what he is looking at?

Do you use Copic Markers? I'd be impressed if you didn't use a blender...the marker lines are well-blended. (although I must admit the last one could have used better blending)

.................................................. .............

By the way...whatever happened to the art contest? Will you be submitting your work, as well?

It would be cool to see what this community's artists have submitted...that, and it's been more than four weeks.
    Drew is groudned from the computer atm so I'll answer for him lol.

He uses Prisma markers. Not sure what happened to the art contest and yea it would be cool lol