Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: College Bedwetting Diapers

Cougar89

Default College Bedwetting Diapers

I will be going off to college soon at an out of state college and was wondering what type of diaper would be the best for staying private and for simplicity?

Honestly goodnites for private, but they dont work so well

anything else is pretty much the same descrete wise, not very, prolly not going to be easy hidng it

so whatever works best for you now id say

logitech

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    Honestly goodnites for private, but they dont work so well

anything else is pretty much the same descrete wise, not very, prolly not going to be easy hidng it

so whatever works best for you now id say
    what he said man

Babytanner18

Also just take into accounts that you can really make any diaper pretty quite by going through some safety measures. As far as the sound just wear tight-ish underwear overtopp of them and lose pants to not show them and you are solid on that ground.

Quote Originally Posted by logitech View Post
    what he said man
    I'm not 100% sure but mee's twink it be enguish...

That said.

If you want to wear diapers...most likely no body will ever notice...

Depending on some things...mostly drugs I'm on...I may need to wear 24/7...

I always thought people would notice...but they don't.

When my gf was staying at my new house I was wearing and she honestly didn't know...she only noticed after she grabbed my ass...and then she asked me if I was wearing a diaper...of course I was...in fact I was wearing a molicare super plus...my usuall choice...

I was a bit surprised...but she said that there was no way she could tell...she also said that I wear baggy jeans also...and that helps...

So the only one you may have to hide from may be a roommate or a gf or f people in your college play grab ass a lot.

Seriously no one will ever know!

B

Discreet? Psssh. I've worn Abriform X-Pluses, Dry 24/7's and Bambino's here... You just have to know when the right time to diaper up is :P
    And of course, take precautions like wearing underwear over them... Pants help too.

You probably want something like goodnites or some pullup that works for you. Wear boxers over them in your room around people and it is unlikely that they will notice. If they do then I doubt anyone is going to make fun of you for a physical condition...

Hopefully you room with a psychology major or something, then you can just tell them you need them for emotional reasons.
    "How does that make you feel?" They'll ask.
    "Stress free, and happy," you'll reply.

That would be win...

I've worn my abena x-plus under tight jeans and NO ONE noticed :P
    trust me, your just paranoid if you think every person is looking to see if someone is wearing a diaper

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I've worn my abena x-plus under tight jeans and NO ONE noticed :P
    trust me, your just paranoid if you think every person is looking to see if someone is wearing a diaper
    ^^ this. No one will notice, and no one cares. If you're going to wear, rock a quality diaper like an Abena or Dry 24/7. Leaks will be way more of an issue than someone hearing a bit of a crinckle.