Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meatloaf Heart!

Talking Meatloaf Heart!

For V-Day I'm making my boyfriend dinner. We're having meatloaf shaped like a heart covered in ketchup with a border of mashed potatoes. Trying to figure out how to work green beans into the picture but probably will just have it on the side for when we cut into my beautiful meatloaf heart.

Anyone else doing anything cute like this for their significant other?

Sorry I just really needed to share this with someone so I wouldn't fold and tell him. I want it to be a surprise!

You could arrange the green beans coming out of the top like the aorta, vena cava and pulmonary veins and arteries. Oh, but you're probably not doing an anatomically correct heart-shaped meatloaf, huh?

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm having a hamburger. In the shape of a hamburger. XD

And that was kind of gross, Near. I suppose it's OK if you actually like hearts, but I don't think I could eat them.

All I could think of was the Simpson's Episode "I Love Lisa" where Bart steals the beef heart and hides it down his shirt. In the middle lunch he starts saying "My baboon heart...body...rejecting it!" and squishes it up out of his shirt onto the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Well, I don't have a significant other. However, this made my day: Epic Meal Time, Valentin's Day Edition.
    Woo EpicMealTime!

I'd kill for the egg roll thing they made O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Well, I don't have a significant other. However, this made my day: Epic Meal Time, Valentin's Day Edition.
    You might want to edit your post to have a warning -- that was pretty unpleasant.

We celebrated Saturday through Sunday since V day fell on a weekday this year. I gave her french toast and lattes as a wake up call and Indian for dinner. As far as creative foods go, I'm banking on the off-chance that she'll get wise one year and give me an assortment of V day chocolates wrapped up in a huggies Now that's thinking outside the box (of diapers).

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    As far as creative foods go, I'm banking on the off-chance that she'll get wise one year and give me an assortment of V day chocolates wrapped up in a huggies Now that's thinking outside the box (of diapers).
    Now that's the kind of thing I'd LIKE to find wrapped in a diaper. ;D

I couldn't help but imagine unwrapping it in public though.

Me: "Oooo...chocolate!" *nomnomnom*
    Old Lady: *Hurk!*
    Me: "Whassamatta? You don't like chocolates?"
    Old Lady: *runs like hell*
    Me: "Oh well...more for me. *nomnomnom*"

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    Now that's the kind of thing I'd LIKE to find wrapped in a diaper. ;D

I couldn't help but imagine unwrapping it in public though.

Me: "Oooo...chocolate!" *nomnomnom*
    Old Lady: *Hurk!*
    Me: "Whassamatta? You don't like chocolates?"
    Old Lady: *runs like hell*
    Me: "Oh well...more for me. *nomnomnom*"
    I mean, if you really want to go for the gross out factor, fill it with chocolate pudding and put hunks of solid chocolate in it to give it a realistic texture, maybe throw some corn in, too :X But of course once you get that into it, it's less of a Valentine and more of a shock stunt.