Thread: Hi am new to this site

Default Hi am new to this site

I have been using diapers for my entire life. I hope this site can help me find info about IC.

Hi there make25. I'm afraid we can't really help you find out information about being IC. If you are IC then you should go and see your doctor and discuss it with them, none of us are medically trained people, and even if we were then we wouldn't be so stupid as to give out advice over the internet without a physical examination. If you want to become IC then this is still the wrong place, we don't advocate self-destructive behaviour here!

Now, why don't you go and check out the cheat sheet to a great introduction, and try to write a little bit more about yourself?

We want to know about you as a person, we're a community here, and communities are built around sharing, so share some of yourself with us.

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Talula's already said what I would have, so I just urge you to follow her advice.

Hey there Make25, I can't stress what Talula and OmegaOne stated above enough. This site is definitely not the place if your looking for info on incontinence, you really should consult someone with proper knowledge and a MD license for a correct diagnosis and information on how to deal with your problem. As for your greeting, we want to know a bit more about You, not just your interest/need for diapers. We want to know what makes you different from the countless internet drones out there? What are your hobbies? What do you like to do on a rainy day? Those are all thing you may want to consider expanding on . Hope this helps~Stunner

im new 2