• Pomegranate

6 23.08%
  • Cranberry

15 57.69%
  • Carrot

2 7.69%
  • V-8

5 19.23%
  • Lemonade (hell, I'll be lenient by including that)

19 73.08%
  • Sparkling Juices

12 46.15%
  • Ciders

12 46.15%
  • In Mixed Drinks (must be 21+ for this one!)

8 30.77%
  • Mixed with soda.

7 26.92%
  • I don't like any juice.

0 0%
  • Any other options not listed here?

13 50.00%
  • Who came up with this lame poll, anyway?

9 34.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juicy!

Default Juicy!

Uhmmm...... Yeah, this is another one of Kaworu's silly polls.

This one was inspired by the apple juice I am drinking now to replenish fluids in my system. Yeah, I am sick - again. Maybe I was getting sick like this every winter and was too drunk to notice? Or maybe it's because I stopped being a recluse and am now exposing myself to all of these germs that surround everybody else on a regular basis?

Ah, well, enough about that. What kind of juices do you enjoy?

Well apple and cranberry and grape and orange and carrot are all good. Lemon with enough sugar? Lime? Cherry? I don't know what's a juice anymore.

Yeah, this really is a lame poll - I neglected to add "Grape" to the list!

Just look out for ducks asking you if you have any.

I enjoyed the poll. It is quite a good poll IMHO. I do enjoy quite a few jews, like Sobe's Orange Carrot drink, and Coke mixed with Lemons (My Grandma has a lemon tree). I also enjoy many other juices, like Orange juice with pulp! Yum! And sparkling apple cider from time to time. As for an option not listed? Let me see... would citrus sodas be a catagroy? Maybe not, as for artificial drinks? Just my opinions...

I'm picky about juice anymore, I'll only buy the stuff that is 100% juice (especially the stuff that isn't from concentrate, but that is expensive). Of those, I like Apple Juice (Simply Apple the best), Orange Juice with Pulp, Grapefruit Juice, and Cranberry Juice.

100% Grapefruit and Cranberry are a great for waking you up naturally xD (just due to the strong flavor).

I've checked pretty much everything except for carrot. Just never had any. I wonder who came up with carrot juice anyway? I mean, carrots are just so juiceless!

1. you din't list grape juice at all.. 2 you din't list Cran-grape damn it.. cran-grape is the best one!!!

Also how the hell did Pamperchu vote for Carrot Juice twice? No one, asides for pamperchu would like carrot juice.

Quote Originally Posted by KaworuVsDrWily View Post
    Yeah, this really is a lame poll - I neglected to add "Grape" to the list!

How do you get grapefruit but miss grape?

Silly, just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    How do you get grapefruit but miss grape?

Silly, just silly.
    I say temp ban him for his crimes.