Default Happy Valentines Day!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valentines2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	3790

I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day

...I want chocolate :P

I want chocolate too! Luckily, even though I'm away at college, my mom sent me some! (I'm still looking for "the one" so it'll be just me tomorrow)

meh, hate Valentine's day. The only good thing will be all the cheap candies on tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    Valentines Day is sad T_T
    Time to watch Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind and 500 Days of Summer.

I wish Blue Valentine was playing here.. it's a really good but emotionally dark movie. Both the opening and ending is heartbreaking.

YouTube -

You guys are missing the point of great feeling of being a loved individual. Maybe not with as much intimacy as one wishes, but I know I love a large number of people and they'll love me back. Doesn't have to be in a romantic way.

*Starts a line for free hugs*.

Eeeeeh Valentine's day!!!

I've been swinging back and forth for about a month now, telling Charlie I hate V-day and I was never participating, and then moments later coming up with some awesome idea for us to do!

Now the day's come though I'm really excited! We've got a few things planned but I can't post them until after they've happened in case Charlie reads this and finds out his surprises!

Does anyone else think that its a bit disturbing that valentines day is abbreviated V.D.?