Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New to AB/Dl and looking for friends and guidance.

  1. #1

    Default New to AB/Dl and looking for friends and guidance.

    I'm 21 and live in Ohio. I found out about 2 weeks ago that I have an attraction to diapers. Bought some diapers from bambino because I wanted something more child like. I love the sound they make the way they feel and look. I can remember my diaper love from as far back as 6 but after I hit puberty it went away until a few weeks ago.

    I enjoy anime/manga, books, music, theatre, and video games.

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

    What type of music do you listen to, and for the games, which console/which ones?

  3. #3

    Default

    The only console I own is a DS I mostly do PC gaming. Current games I play are League of Legends and well that's it lol don't do much PC gaming anymore. I've also played WoW, Combat Arms, Team Fortress 2, and Atlantica.

    Some of my favorite bands are Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Florence and the Machine, Crystal Castles, La Roux, Dragonette, Ladyhawke, Adele, Regina Spektor, Lily Allen, and The Decemberists.

  4. #4

    Default

    I played WoW...a bit too much

    Stopped playing a little while before Cataclysm came, only reason was a terrible comp to work with.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kr4zY View Post
    I played WoW...a bit too much

    Stopped playing a little while before Cataclysm came, only reason was a terrible comp to work with.
    I stopped playing a bit before Cataclysm as well got really busy with work and couldn't devote enough time to it. Then when Cataclysm came out I bought the expansion and started playing again. Didn't make it to 85 lol it's hard to get into WoW when you can't play it like an addict.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CandyPanda View Post
    Some of my favorite bands are Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Florence and the Machine, Crystal Castles, La Roux, Dragonette, Ladyhawke, Adele, Regina Spektor, Lily Allen, and The Decemberists.
    Ohhh, we have pretty similar music tastes! We should totally set up some sort of group for people with a really eclectic mix up of taste in music!

    Welcome to ADISC

  7. #7

    Default

    Yay!!! *Hugs* Everyone usually hates my music tastes. I don't know what genre any of them are I just love them. I think our eclectic music group wouldn't get any members other than me and you but once I get more familiar with the forums (shouldn't take long I strongly support vBullentin) I might make one

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CandyPanda View Post
    Yay!!! *Hugs* Everyone usually hates my music tastes. I don't know what genre any of them are I just love them. I think our eclectic music group wouldn't get any members other than me and you but once I get more familiar with the forums (shouldn't take long I strongly support vBullentin) I might make one
    The problem with Spektor is the same that Rush has: they both have one fantastic song.

    For me, Spektor's song like that was, "Folding Chair." Woo! Awesome! Then I listened to the rest of that album. Not only do they all sound like "Folding Chair," but they sound like duplicative knock-offs of that song. And that turned me off of that whole album.

    Likewise, Rush has two truly standout songs. The rest ... just sound like a half-drunk cover-band doing their best.

    Why support vBulletin over something else?

  9. #9

    Default Lady - Regina Spektor"

    I just really like vBulletin. It's very clean and easy to navigate. Also my very first forums were vBulletin so it makes it easier for me to transition to a new forum if they're vBulletin. Lol it's just one of my quirks.

    I have the discography of Regina and that album is really bad about sounding all the same. Marry Ann- Regina Spektor and Lady- Regina Spektor are my two of my favorite songs by her which I think you will notice they're different than the ones from Far which is her newest and in my opinion worst album.
    Last edited by CandyPanda; 14-Feb-2011 at 17:55.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CandyPanda View Post
    I just really like vBulletin. It's very clean and easy to navigate. Also my very first forums were vBulletin so it makes it easier for me to transition to a new forum if they're vBulletin. Lol it's just one of my quirks.

    I have the discography of Regina and that album is really bad about sounding all the same. Marry Ann- Regina Spektor and Lady- Regina Spektor are my two of my favorite songs by her which I think you will notice they're different than the ones from Far which is her newest and in my opinion worst album.
    I'll agree with you in "Far." Actually, I remember now the main complaint I have of that entire album: with the exception of "Folding Chair," the thing is so poorly mixed that she fights--and fails--to sing over the piano.

    Shame, really, as she has a good voice.

Similar Threads

  1. Friends?
    By Shen in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 27-Sep-2010, 22:32
  2. I need friends :(
    By yourhuggies in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 28-Dec-2009, 04:14
  3. Hi friends
    By skippy6977 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-Nov-2009, 23:16
  4. Hello, Friends!
    By pinksissybecky in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-Jan-2009, 03:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.