Thread: Greetings!!

Default Greetings!!

Hello all! I am new to the site. I live in Winnipeg, Canada [removed]. I'm 28 and have been secretly practicing my love of diapers since I was about 10 years old. [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 13-Feb-2011 at 20:27. Reason: No personals ads, please.

Hi babymess2 welcome to ADISC theres lots of neat and wonderfull things for you to do here, you can visit the forums, join a group or chat with other members online in the ADISC Live Chat Room.
    Its always a good idea to have a look at the Site Rules when you first join so you can find a copy of them here.

Do you have any hobbies besides diapers ? , what other intrests do you have, do you like sports ?

We all want to get to know you so dont feel shy or afraid to tell us more about yourself, we are a very friendly bunch.
    Just remember to hand fun making friends, play safe, engoy yourself and have fun.

Welcome to our wicked world, Babymess2!
    As Yojojo said, please enlighten us with your awesome personality, so we can get to know you ^^