Thread: Hello everybody,

Default Hello everybody,

You ask me to introduce myself, well I shall try to do so. First of all I'm a most of all a DL, who loves to wear and sleep with a diaper. I also love to sleep with a parcifier, I mean diapers and parci just go together, so probably there is just a little bit of a baby hidden in me. I prefer to use cloth diapers and plastic or rubberpants., because that was what I was using, when I grew up in the fifties. I was a bedwetter until was 10-11 and slept with a big cloth diaper and rubberpants. Plasticpants was not yet available in Denmark, where I live. I live in Copenhagen. For the time being I use diaper 24/7, which means that I am driving my taxi with a diaper on.
    I am still active in a boy scouts organistation, not that I have direct contact with the children, but am workimg in the background with some of the things that makes the organisation to function.
    I often go to concerts and music events, most small arrangemnts and often with folkmusic.

yojojo

Hello there Martinus and Welcome to ADISC, im assuming you have read the Site Rules at some point, since you been a member for almost 2 years, but if not you can find a copy of them here.

There are some great music related groups here that you might be intrested in here is a link to one of them Music and Musicians.

I hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends, play safe and enjoy.
    Last edited by yojojo; 15-Feb-2011 at 13:46. Reason: Probibly the last helpfull thing i will get to do

Quote Originally Posted by Martinus View Post
    You ask me to introduce myself, well I shall try to do so. First of all I'm a most of all a DL, who loves to wear and sleep with a diaper. I also love to sleep with a parcifier, I mean diapers and parci just go together, so probably there is just a little bit of a baby hidden in me. I prefer to use cloth diapers and plastic or rubberpants., because that was what I was using, when I grew up in the fifties. I was a bedwetter until was 10-11 and slept with a big cloth diaper and rubberpants. Plasticpants was not yet available in Denmark, where I live. I live in Copenhagen. For the time being I use diaper 24/7, which means that I am driving my taxi with a diaper on.
    I am still active in a boy scouts organistation, not that I have direct contact with the children, but am workimg in the background with some of the things that makes the organisation to function.
    I often go to concerts and music events, most small arrangemnts and often with folkmusic.
    Hi there Martinus, welcome to ADISC! That's a great introduction, you mention your diaper interests, AND your outside interests! What sort of background work do you do with the boy scouts? I'm a Brownie leader here in Scotland and I love it SO much!

I had a friend at uni who was from Copenhagen in Denmark - I love your national anthem - it's SO funny!