Thread: Why does crap roll down hill?

Default Why does crap roll down hill?

when your employer knows that once a month your crew will work for a weekend why oh why can't they get it to the point that the sH$$ dosn't fall down to the leasts paid?
    what a he!! of a friday sat combo going to bed as i gotta get up at 0420a ]
    being an adult really sucks at times

Quote Originally Posted by boyinluvs85 View Post
    when your employer knows that once a month your crew will work for a weekend why oh why can't they get it to the point that the sH$$ dosn't fall down to the leasts paid?
    You sound like you're Military. Trust me, I know the feeling of the crap rolling downhill.

Unfortunately that's how it works in pretty much every industry. Wait a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by boyinluvs85 View Post
    If it is monkey-work, you give it to the (pay-wise) monkeys.

This is what allows them to continue paying out money rather than sucking it all up. Guys making $150/hour do NOT get put on toilet-cleaning duty. If they do, they happily do it, but the business goes under, as a janitor would have done that for $8/hour.

Because like osmosis and gravity, things move against the least resistance. Those at the bottom of the hierarchy have the least power, so they get the grunt work.