Thread: Hi Everybody

Red face Hi Everybody

Hey everyone, I am new here just found out about the site from a thread on Gaia. I was so thrilled to find this forum. I am not new to ageply or AB. I am 22 but in spirit I am sometimes 5 but usually a toddler of about 2 or 3. I am excited to learn from others and make new friends that don't think I am absolutely nutso. LOL I look forward to meeting many of you. Thank you.

Hello and welcome!

No one think's your "nutso" here - we all are here because we share a common interest (even if that interest may have different variations in all of us). So look around and post where you have something to contribute

I am sure that you will find us friendly and inviting. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Please feel free to post and check out the Wiki and forums.

gaia? as in GAIAONLINE GAIA?
    if so then I'M ON THERE TOO
    you can add me if you wish
    vetyp619 OR Jackson Zera Ecros 619

Greets, feel free to look around. There are lots of fun stuff and people here. The wiki articles are entertaining and very informative.

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful welcome.
    Jatsy I will definitely add you on Gaia.
    And Kenshin unfortunately no that wasn't the forum I found the site on.

There was a thread about us on Gaia? <3
    I feel special now.
    Heehee. I'm on there. My username's Meilos. Feel free to add me, and welcome to ADISC. =O

I dont know about you, but I am nutso! I won't think you are though because I dont know you.

Have fun on the forums!