Page 1 of 34 12345112131 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anypony else like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Red face Does anypony else like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

It's a little girls cartoon but it's really good~

Personally, I preferred the original My Little Pony cartoon, back in the days when Anorexia wasn't fashionable. Strangely enough for a man, My Little Pony: The Movie is the first film I ever remember seeing at the cinema. Then again, I was only five.

crazykittensmile

Goodness, no! I've never seen it before, but the ponies look hideous!

I love the original My Little Pony though. It was my favourite video to watch when I was four-years-old.

YES. Applejack and Fluttershy are my favorites.

I'm a brony and I'm not ashamed to say it. Haters gonna hate.

What's anorexia got to the new My Little Pony series...? I like the art style and the concept of the newer series. It's cute and the characters actually have personalities and look different. I don't really see anything in the older cartoon...
    Everypony should watch the new series instead~

I like Twilight Sparkles, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy is definitely the cutest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    WBDaddy hates

Seriously, I was 10 when that junk started hitting the air (MLP, Strawberry Shortcake, Cabbage Patch Kids, Transformers, GI Joe, Thundercats, Masters of the Universe, She-Ra, the list goes on and on...)

It was entirely too much marketing the product and entirely too little actual storyline.

I spent the 80's watching Warner Brothers stuff and MGM-era Tom and Jerry.

No, they didn't have much more in the way of plot, but they were funny, and I didn't feel as though I was constantly being assaulted by marketing....

But the newer MLP is actually a decently made cartoon. It's not just some junk put together to sell toys. Watch it~ It's so good that even 4chan and such are being hypnotised by the awesomeness that is MLP:FIM~
    Become a brony~

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    I'm a brony and I'm not ashamed to say it. Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    What's anorexia got to the new My Little Pony series
    The animation style. They look entirely too thin for someone who remembers the original MLP.

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    The animation style. They look entirely too thin for someone who remembers the original MLP.
    It's a chibi cartoon flash style. Just because the original show has a more realistic style, doesn't mean the new version is anorexic. I honestly see more values to pick at in the older series.

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    WBDaddy hates

Seriously, I was 10 when that junk started hitting the air (MLP, Strawberry Shortcake, Cabbage Patch Kids, Transformers, GI Joe, Thundercats, Masters of the Universe, She-Ra, the list goes on and on...)

It was entirely too much marketing the product and entirely too little actual storyline.

I spent the 80's watching Warner Brothers stuff and MGM-era Tom and Jerry.

No, they didn't have much more in the way of plot, but they were funny, and I didn't feel as though I was constantly being assaulted by marketing....
    Mock not Thundercats, or Akastus will get angry. I'll concede MOTU, Transformers & GI: Joe, however. Not to mention Starcom, Visionaries, MASK, and far too many others.