Thread: White onesie/bodystocking/support garment

Default White onesie/bodystocking/support garment

Hi all,

I need a white onesie that I can wear under my clothes to work (so that it'd look like an undershirt if it were visible through my shirt).
    I had an abena bodystocking, but found the positioning of the snaps rubbed my legs raw. I have a onesie with the snaps higher on the front rather than between the legs and it's much better.

Does anyone know where I can get (in London or from stores based in the UK) a white onesie like this?

I don't know if the snaps are high enough at the front for you, but Rackety's vests are very well made, soft and reasonably priced: Popper Vests for Adults (R115)

Big Baby Fun also do plain coloured onesies and are UK based. If you click on the photo of the man in the plain blue onesie it brings up a different image of a white onesie, and it looks like the snaps are a little higher than usual: : Items 1 to 4 of 4 items shown in the category 'Big Baby Clothes'

Bodystocking Incontinence Pants / Bodystocking
    They do great next day delivery, pretty discreet, and those are Abena Body Stockings, so are quite good quality .

For someone in the UK I can highly recommend Racketys or their adult sister company (forget the name). The larger teen sizes at Racketys are pretty big anyway and fit small adults fine, but the sister company does adult versions, just not such a nice cute range. Reasonable prices as they're definitely not an AB company, just a disability company.

P.S. If you want footed PJs, try All in one sleepsuits by the all in one company. Not cheap but excellent quality. The kids sizes are pretty generous and will fit 5'7" adults easily. Curiously they do furry stuff like hoods with ears and tails, and yet they're not specifically an AB or furry company.