Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Democracy is like diapers

  1. #1
    vantran

    Default Democracy is like diapers

    you've got to change it (the nature of democracy) every now and then

  2. #2

    Default

    "Politicians are like nappies. They should be changed regularly. And for the same reason."

  3. #3
    yojojo

    Default

    Just as the govermeant is corrupted by monney and power, diapers are corrupted by tinkles and poopies. It is no suprise to me that there are 7 MP's in the UK govermeant that are in to infantilism i herd that Tobias Ellwood was an AB BF LB, and i have seen the nick name elwoodytos on a AB site before, dont know if it was him or not, but it bears a remarkable resembalence.

    Take Tony Blair for example there are rumers that he visited an AB nussery, weather they are true or not i dont know, we will probibly never know, but he needed to be changed right out of govermeant. Just look what we got for voting him in as Primminister in the first place, war, and many good solders lost there lives because of him.

    In Democracy in only takes a signiture, in a diaper it only takes a poopie or a tinkle, but the same thing happens in both casses, massive damage can be caused. You sign the wrong bit of paperwork and you end up spending £50 million on something that you dont really need, you take a big tinkle in an already overly soggy diaper and you leak.
    Parliment dosent care about people, it cares about money and how much the state will make in profit after costs next year. This is the cause of the countrys problems, and while im only talking about UK govermeant here, the same thing applys to every Govermeant and Dictatorship in the world.

    Wether it is to the same degree as the country across the ocean is a diffrent matter, but on a fundermental leavel, all the powers that be, that are put in place to controal the countries of the world are corrupt to some extent.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by yojojo View Post
    It is no suprise to me that there are 7 MP's in the UK govermeant that are in to infantilism


    Source? This would be kind of a big deal if true. Certainly, you'd think it would get a lot of media attention and be well documented within the AB/DL community, which it is not AFAIK.

  5. #5

    Default

    The fact that there is a government means that it has power, the government requires it in order to actually do anything. The argument should be that the power of governing corrupts the governors.

  6. #6
    yojojo

    Default

    its from many diffrent websites. lol i will see if i can dig some of them up

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by yojojo View Post
    Just as the govermeant is corrupted by monney and power, diapers are corrupted by tinkles and poopies. It is no suprise to me that there are 7 MP's in the UK govermeant that are in to infantilism i herd that Tobias Ellwood was an AB BF LB, and i have seen the nick name elwoodytos on a AB site before, dont know if it was him or not, but it bears a remarkable resembalence.

    Take Tony Blair for example there are rumers that he visited an AB nussery, weather they are true or not i dont know, we will probibly never know, but he needed to be changed right out of govermeant. Just look what we got for voting him in as Primminister in the first place, war, and many good solders lost there lives because of him.
    You can't believe what you hear all the time especially with no sources or proof of such claims. AB/DL is rare, likely more then being gay is and that alone from what I've seen or heard is 1% of the world population. So Seven (Members of Parliament?) being AB/DL seems damn unlikely. Also if they were, you think they would make it easier to buy quality adult diapers in stores without being hounded about with medical questions.

  8. #8
    acorn

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    Nutfreefruitcake, do please give this some serious thought.

    Source = Preferably none, allows for deniability at a later time should the stunt backfire. Do note that these ‘people’ would gladly go dumpster diving for the homeless vote, if need be.

    There have in fact been some recorded cases here in Ireland….where else would/could it happen….that voters have come back from the grave to lend their support, to same said 'people'.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    There have in fact been some recorded cases here in Ireland….where else would/could it happen….that voters have come back from the grave to lend their support, to same said 'people'.
    Thats not unique to Ireland, that has happened in a majority of countries. In the US, its how the Republicans get elected

    (just a joke just a joke)

  10. #10

    Default

    I'm removing this post because I was intoxicated at the time I posted it.

    ---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

    On another note, I just had a conversation with my room mate about voting against the incumbent for the purpose of getting new blood into the government system. With Congress people, the longer they stay in the more they build a "buddy buddy" relationship with lobbyists and other Congress people. Now, when you get new people in, "fresh blood" if you will, they don't have that "buddy buddy" relationship yet. They can be swayed differently than the previous person that was in that position. That's just my view.

    On the note of my previous comment, I was drunk and it was out of line and very offensive. I apologize to anyone that I offended.
    Last edited by Ranthor; 13-Feb-2011 at 07:03.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-Sep-2010, 03:29
  2. Bridal Diapers: Designer Diapers For Brides To Be ?!
    By jasonkid in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 19-Jul-2010, 09:12
  3. Premium Diapers vs Store Bought Diapers.
    By MeTaLMaNN1983 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2010, 05:02
  4. Making Diapers Fun? Screen Printing Diapers...
    By wulfpup in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-Oct-2009, 12:00
  5. Chinese Democracy
    By Dream in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22-Nov-2008, 17:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.