Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Specific type of diaper for daily wearing

Default Specific type of diaper for daily wearing

Admittedly the answer may be buried in another thread somewhere on this site, but I really don't feel like digging around for it. Now then, on to the question.
    I'd like to start wearing daily, but there a few very specific concerns, and frankly, I have no idea what the best way is to handle them.

First and foremost is mobility. My job requires me to be not just on my feet all day, but also entails running, crouching, bending, kneeling, crawling over and under things and, because I believe life is better with flair, dance steps here and there(I'm the Jack of my crew). Thats just at work, I have a 1 mile walk there and back as well. I have no idea what, if any kind of diaper would put up with all of that.

My second concern is strange, even for me. A female coworker and I have a very peculiar relationship. She emotes in "cat" fairly often, licks me on occasion, and is absolutely convinced that I'm a werewolf. For my part I tend to just go with her fantasies, it makes life more interesting, and it helps the day go by faster. The down side is that she gets what are apparently uncontrollable urges to smack me on the ass about 4 times per shift, you can see the problem here. Now in her case she may be "down" with the whole diaper thing. We tend to talk very nonchalantly about our kinks and perversions. Diapers however have not yet come up, its a bit more touchy than favorite sex toys and wild exploits. Though now that I think about it, really not that different. I may tell her, I may not, I'm on the fence about it for now.

So, I need a highly comfortable diaper with good mobility, and that doesn't scream DIAPER if struck, although that may be the best way to break what little ice is left in our friendship. As far this criteria, lets pay more attention to the first concern, the second will just be bonus points.

If you want to be discrete, go with cloth-backed diapers. Although I don't know if they would stand up to your movement if you are that active. Also, letting that girl surprise herself with a handful of diapered butt might not be the right way to go about things.

AndrewThatsMyName

to me, that said, "Goodnites". Soft, very discrete, and you can walk around in them, etc. If you plan on using them, you might have a problem, but you can either solve it by Trial and error, or not using it (as much). I have worn Goodnites before, they are pretty discrete and you probably can't feel them if someone slaps you in the @$$. (lol) But if you want to "go" in them, you can either nt flood them, or just not use them. Your call.

Just my 2 cents.

Goodnites are my suggestion also. Those are my daily wear, everywhere.

Well, except for the times I go with an actual diaper, usually Dry 24/7, when at home. Or the random day when I feel like wearing big boy underpants.

Originally I would wear underwear over them when going to work to provide some cover and keep them quiet. Lately though I've been forgetting about the extra layer and it hasn't been a problem. Never really bothered with the extra layer anywhere else.

For someone to tell you're padded in them, they would have to be actively looking. The occasional butt smack is unlikely to raise any suspicion. And definitely not visually noticeable. Well, barring you leak.

Alternative would be one of the adult pullups. The Abena pullup is decent. The clothlike covering of the air version is quiet, and does breath fairly well. Not much, if any, more capacity than Goodnites, but the wider range of sizes so they are easier to deal with.

A PUL-backed cloth All-In-One might work, if you don't mind the washing. Sewn seams and velcro tend to stand up better to tension and torsion than tapes and pull-up waistbands. How much absorbancy do you need?

I've been leaning toward a few of the pullup varieties, I just had no idea what would happen under this kind of stress, I guess trial and error may be the way to solve this. as far as absorbency goes its practically a non-issue, for some reason, likely conditioning from my skier days, I only produce about 600ml during a typical work day (day=about 10hours) which is just over half of my bladders capacity, so really I only need to void about 2 or 3 times during that period, and I'm working part time right now, which means 5 hour shifts... so... maybe 12 ounces. And no need to worry about health issue with that, on my days off, with about the same fluid intake, production doubles.

Humm let me just say I dont have anyone smacking my ass well at work, how ever my job is very hard I do construction and i do alot of bending lifting crouching and even climbing up and down ladders and such.
    I wear alot and when i do wear to work I have found that tranquality ATN work best they are plastic backed but with all the noise and a pair of boxers over them no one has heard them or seen them yet.
    and they hold to gather all day or at least until lunch when i go have lunch some place and change.

good luck

I tried out Goodnites today, and they seem damn near perfect. Just a little tight in places, If they made these just one size up they would be perfect(a shared sentiment I'll gather). I even received a few smacks from Catgirl and remained unnoticed. So far so good. I'll see about getting ahold of some Underjams to try out, and maybe a few of the generic versions as well.

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by Zedd View Post
    I tried out Goodnites today, and they seem damn near perfect. Just a little tight in places, If they made these just one size up they would be perfect(a shared sentiment I'll gather). I even received a few smacks from Catgirl and remained unnoticed. So far so good. I'll see about getting ahold of some Underjams to try out, and maybe a few of the generic versions as well.
    If you want 4 cents, Don't buy Underjams. Apparently, Underjams are SMALLER than Goodnites (and somehwt less absorbent). The sides rip off, say some reviewers on the site.

For work, don't bother with Underjams. Sides won't hold up for more than an hour or two before tearing apart. And both sides never go at the same time, only one side will go which means they immediately shift and bunch. Really annoying.

If you really want to try them, seriously, test a couple at home first. Absorbency is decent, roughly on par with Goodnites. Sometimes seems like more, other times seems like less. They are comfy for the time they hold together.

Even EasyUps tend to hold up better than Underjams do, which is odd considering they have basically the side panels.

Oh, and the current version of Walgreens pants shrunk in size when they changed package count down to 12 to match Goodnites. Sides start tearing as soon as I bend even slightly. The older version was good, didn't have that problem. Did run into a couple packs where one side panel was smaller than the other. Still not bad, didn't separate, but felt funky.