Thread: Sour Candy...

Default Sour Candy...

So like, who likes sour candy, and which is your favorite?

Mine would probably have to be Toxic Waste. It's similar to Warheads, but it's more sour (most of the time) and has a core that hits you surprisingly with another sour shock.

TOXIC WASTE Hazardously Sour Candy, 1.7-Ounce Plastic Drums (Pack of 12): Grocery & Gourmet Food

The only things I don't like about it are that it's hard to find, and it melts WAY too easily. And trust me, when it melts, the sour goes away and it tastes like shit. LITERAL shit. It's best to keep the container in the fridge when you are not eating it. But damn, it's sour as fuck and tastes awesome. If you have not tried it yet, order some!

I'll have to try some of that. I like warheads.

I hated sour skittles, they always wrecked my tongue. Very rough and pointy.

Really like sour candy myself.
    There ain't allot of ones I like, or just ain't sour enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by IantheFox View Post
    Mine would probably have to be Toxic Waste.
    your kidding... there's FUCKING lead in it!

Too Much Lead Prompts Recall Of 'Toxic Waste Nuclear Sludge' Candy Bars : Shots - Health News Blog : NPR

(okay... only the candy bars seemingly are affect.. but still they were made in Pakistan.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 12-Feb-2011 at 07:23.

I'm a sour candy addict (go go Warheads and Sour Patch Kids), and have payed the price for it numerous times in the form of a few days of hypersensitive teeth.

I still have an occasional thing for Astro Belts. Though I suppose that they are more tangy than sour.

Love it. Warheads and Skittle Sours, mostly. I always worry about my teeth a few days after cause it feels like they have 18 billion holes in them, but it's worth it.