Thread: and i thought i was alone

Default and i thought i was alone

20. still consider being a TB. AB makes me feel old
    recently discovered im not the only one
    DL/ partly incontinent
    im a sucker for hello kitty
    but life is a beautiful thing

Hey there 1001001,

Welcome to adisc. You're right! Life is a beautiful thing, even if it is difficult sometimes. I wish you the best with finding employment soon. This economy still is pretty rough but it seems there is some light appearing at the end of the tunnel.

I think you will find that this is a great site, especially if you just recently discovered that you are not the only one! I posted a thread some time ago about this, and I was amazed at the interesting responses.

If you are interested (as this seems to be something on your mind) the name of the post is "When Did You First Find Out -- "YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES DIAPERS". You might want to check it out. I remember very well when I first discovered I wasn't alone in this.

Anyhow, please share a few other details about yourself. You will find that there are a lot of folks here who have similar interests besides being AB, TB, DL, etc. What are your hobbies or personal interests?

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time on the site.

Welcome. I remember way back when I thought I was alone. It's so great to find out that you are not Anyway, welcome again, you'll find this place very enlightening.

such a warm welcome
    unlike the door greeters at walmart, but i wont go on a rant right now.
    hobbies hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........ever heard of PAINTING?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!