Thread: new

Default new

Whats going on, I am new here. I have a lot interests, including going fast on cars and bikes.

Hi there jack1234 Welcome to ADISC, its always nice to see a new face here in our littile community. We have a few Site Rules though wich are listed here, wich contain some valubal and important information. Im not much in to cars myself, but i love going fast on crazy fairground rides and suicidel roller costers that do like 10 loop the loops at 200Mph while going backwards.
    Like the film says i have a "Need for Speed" lol the faster the ride the more the G force, the better the thrill.

You say you have "have a lot of interests" what other interests do you have ? do you have any hobbies ? or play any sports ?

Im kind of new to the Whole Babyfur thing myself, i only been a bunny for like a week or so, so im still pretty confused over the whole furry and baby fur culture. But on the BF note here is a link to our Fury forum were the animals come out to play.

I hope you have a great time at the site and make lots of friends, play safe and enjoy.