Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Things In Life You Enjoy

Smile Little Things In Life You Enjoy

Thought this might be an interesting subject. Things other than those directly related to your AB/TB interests.

Some little things I enjoy include:

A glass of red wine with some swiss cheese and crackers at night.

A refreshing iced tea with lemon in the Summer

An egg custard flavored sno-cone or snowball topped with marshmallow creme

A delicious seafood dinner

The wind in my face while on a swing (I'd enjoy this even not being an AB)

Watching fireflies dancing around in the early Summer evenings

Listening to the birds chirp and sing while working outdoors

Having a good laugh at something someone said that was really funny

Doing fun things together with my wife and kids

Those are a few off the top of my head. How about you?

~Pramrider

I just enjoy driving my cars, I can spend hours or days driving, and when I'm not driveing I like cleaning and working on them.

I enjoy watching the sky during summer's nights

I enjoy listen to music when I'm home alone, laying on the ground

I enjoy watching a good movie before going to sleep

redtails

I enjoy eating cheese right before going to bed, man I like Dutch cheese even if people say it's just like rubber! Add some mustard or selery and it's absolutely wonderful!

erm.. I enjoy wetting a diaper once in a while? XD but who doesn't on this forum

I truly enjoy being with my one and only girlfriend and soulmate.. we always have fun together and I've had a lot of good moments with her

I enjoy educating people, although I don't plan on becoming a teacher anytime soon!

There's much more to like and hate of course, but one must be brief to others about themselves

Being alone and outsmarting idiots...god I'm bitter >_>

I like to have some personal time to myself. I dont want it just to wear diapers, but i get to reflect on things and plan ahead for myself.

I also enjoy helping others with my extensive knowledge on automotive systems thats growing by the day. This is starting to become more of a big thing in my life, but i enjoy it none the less.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by TallestBabyEver View Post
    I also enjoy helping others with my extensive knowledge on automotive systems thats growing by the day. This is starting to become more of a big thing in my life, but i enjoy it none the less.
    Knowledge of automative systems? God that's what I totally lack! I mean I know diesel fuel ignites because of the pressure the piston expresses on the mix of air and diesel particles, but I never quite understood how you start a diesel engine, because you can't "ignite" it like a gas powered or a benzine one. Is there an electric motor inside there that rotates the pistons a few times to ignite the diesel? I'd love to know more of automotives and all their secrets

-Feeling loved (that doesn't happen often :P);
    -Going home after the last day of school;
    -Going out with family (again, it doesn't happen often);
    -Eating something good like potato gratin or paella;
    -Ice cream in summer;
    -Hot chocolate in winter/during a storm;
    -Tons of other stuff I can't think about.

There are tons of things I could say I hate about life, though.

*Buying diapers (a little too obvious )
    *Listening to music
    *Playing video games
    *Buying/playing with my pinatas (yeah I have some)
    *Cleaning my room (sometimes)
    *Surfing the net
    Last edited by ZodiacPup; 21-Jun-2008 at 19:50. Reason: Forgot to add some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    Knowledge of automative systems? God that's what I totally lack! I mean I know diesel fuel ignites because of the pressure the piston expresses on the mix of air and diesel particles, but I never quite understood how you start a diesel engine, because you can't "ignite" it like a gas powered or a benzine one. Is there an electric motor inside there that rotates the pistons a few times to ignite the diesel? I'd love to know more of automotives and all their secrets

Deisel's have glow plugs, they get hot and start the process, and then shut off.