Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more i hear more i ignore

Default more i hear more i ignore

Is it bad that now instead of yelling back when this so called mother of mine yells at me im just sitting here doing what im doing not paying her much attention only calmly saying all i hear is you yelling and i dont care to hear that. feels so liberating to do what im doing and just ignore her

I don't think it's bad at all. That's probably a more sane response even though I understand wanting to yell back.

ralary

normal react for you,cuz you hate the yelling

I tried yelling back to my mom, and the end result was bad. Therefore, I do not yell at my parents!

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink View Post
    I tried yelling back to my mom, and the end result was bad. Therefore, I do not yell at my parents!
    hahaha, i can yell back at my mother but nothing happens to me usually cause i don't know why... but if im yelled at i don't care ill ignore it and if i get asked why didn't i listen to them i'll just say... didn't wanna hear yelling so i blocked it out wanna try it again normally?

Quote Originally Posted by Masa View Post
    hahaha, i can yell back at my mother but nothing happens to me usually cause i don't know why... but if im yelled at i don't care ill ignore it and if i get asked why didn't i listen to them i'll just say... didn't wanna hear yelling so i blocked it out wanna try it again normally?
    That kind of thing would also get me in shit too, back talking.

That kind of thing would also get me in shit too, back talking.
    eh to me its just tsicking it to her, dont care to hear the yelling cause yelling leads to arguing arguing leads to fights

eh to me its just tsicking it to her, dont care to hear the yelling cause yelling leads to arguing arguing leads to fights
    I don't really care about the yelling either, I already know it will be back to normal in a week or so, which happened recently, everything back to normal after about a week. Moral is, don't talk back. It never leads to fights here though. That would be the worst.

I don't really care about the yelling either, I already know it will be back to normal in a week or so, which happened recently, everything back to normal after about a week. Moral is, don't talk back. It never leads to fights here though. That would be the worst.
    meh i justt put my music on and ignore it as she goes on a rant in the living room .. huh whatd you say... you were yelling? ha

meh i justt put my music on and ignore it as she goes on a rant in the living room .. huh whatd you say... you were yelling? ha
    You know how much that would affect everything? Not a good idea to play music while being yelled at, it just makes it worse. I never tried that.