Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For women's eyes only!!!

Default For women's eyes only!!!

So.... I got a package in the mail with cloth diapers and plastic pants and such and I was so excited... except I am not wearing them right now...

you know its that time for Auntie Flo' to visit again.. not to mention some sebaceous cysts I have in the same area...

These 2 combined makes me want to cry and cry and cry!

What I am wondering is what do you crave near that monthly visit of your Auntie?

I am right now craving Fried Green Beans, Fried Pickles, Fried Green Tomatoes, Chocolate Covered Potato Chips and Chocolate Covered Pickles!

I know, crazy crazy but I can't help it.

Oh and a DQ blizzard!

DQ dip cones!
    And coca-cola.

Auntie Flo makes me super sensitive... I tend to cry while watching Disney movies and that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by blah View Post
    Auntie Flo makes me super sensitive... I tend to cry while watching Disney movies and that kind of thing.
    I have that problem without menstruation.

Except I cry on the inside, because I'm a male and we don't cry. Ever. :p

Usually I crave something salty and then something sweet. I get terribly emotional, which swings between bawling my eyes out about nothing or fits of violent temper. I try to stay away from people as much as possible.

I was kind of wondering, but never really had the nerve to ask...what do incontinent females do during their period? Kind of a stupid question, but I kind of would like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranthor View Post
    I was kind of wondering, but never really had the nerve to ask...what do incontinent females do during their period? Kind of a stupid question, but I kind of would like to know.
    I dunno...I would guess that for those who already have to wear 24/7 nothing would change except that clean-up would be a bit more involved.

babyboots

Quote Originally Posted by maddie212 View Post
    Oh and a DQ blizzard!
    I would KILL for a Blizzard or anything ice creamy! But unfortunately far worse consequences would follow.

I don't crave anything, but my hormones are always out of whack, I do become very mean, though. I have the temper of a wet cat during my time.

yes my hormones are also out of whack... not to mention that i am single and its valentine's day weekend of all things... i am usually not one to get angry but i'm depressed and shedding very many tears.

I crave fried stuff, which is horrible because my skin breaks out so badly during my period as is. Half the reason I cry. I get bloated, feel fat and ugly, and all I want is CANDY SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR BURGERS CHIPS TACOS OM NOM NOM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddie212 View Post
    yes my hormones are also out of whack... not to mention that i am single and its valentine's day weekend of all things... i am usually not one to get angry but i'm depressed and shedding very many tears.
    *hugs* Ah, know how this feels. It's worse when your birthday is on Valentine's and you don't have anybody. That's just double suck.