Thread: big bulky diapers

Default big bulky diapers

i love big bulky diapers that stop you from walking stright and you have to spread your legs to walk and you end up looking like donald duck what do others think

Hi there Supernun,

I'm afraid to say that you didn't make an optimal first impression
    It seems like you have some misconceptions about ADISC.
    First of all, this is not a dating site, however when I read your personal space I couldn't help but think that you where under that impression. ADISC is open to people as young as 13, which is why there is a zero tolerance policy on treating this site as a dating site. There is nothing wrong with ABDL specific dating sites, this just isn't one of them.

The second point I want to address is your introduction proper. Virtually everyone here is interested in diapers, so what kind you like to wear really isn't what we care about. What we care about is you the human, not you the ABDL. I would write you a little guide on how to write a good intro, but there is already an excellent one that can be found here.

So, where do we go from here? If I where you, I would take a look at the rules and at the site's FAQ to see if, as a community, we are a good fit for you. If we are, then I would post another introduction, more in line with what we expect from our members. Otherwise, you might want to look elsewhere.

I hope this post will help clarify some things. Also, if you do decide to stay, don't be too worried about making a bad first impression: we've had members make a bad first impression and become respect members of this community in the long run, there is no reasons why you can't do the same.

So, ya. Welcome if you decide to stay, farewell if you don't think we are a good fit for you,

Last edited by Near; 10-Feb-2011 at 12:48. Reason: Minor edit

The question is quite vague, and most people who wear diapers do walk like that, but we know nothing about you.

There is a section on the forum for introductions. If you post something about yourself there, we will have an idea about you. Besides that, Near covered everything.

Yeah i like bulky diapers to but usually wear them to bed as my night time nappies.

Yeah, maybe some details about yourself would help us use better judgement. To me this post came off as random fap material. But, in case it isn't, I like to wear thick diapers as well. Probably not as thick as you describe, as I like to wear in public without being found out.

Proper punctuation is also important. Also, as of this writing you have only 1 post but 2 threads. How is this possible?

To OP: Listen to Near's advice. It is nearly what I would say, so I won't bother repeating it. You are off to a rather shaky start, but it is not impossible to start over. Other members have made lousy introduction and yet still become contributing members in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    Also, as of this writing you have only 1 post but 2 threads. How is this possible?
    That's a rather frequent occurrence, actually, due to some quirks in the forum software. Based on a quick Google search, it looks like she made another thread that was deleted. For some reason, deleted threads are removed from the post count, but not the thread count.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 10-Feb-2011 at 23:01. Reason: And 5 edits later...I think I'm finally satisfied with what I want to say. :P