Thread: First time I've ever told anyone.

Default First time I've ever told anyone.

Wow, I can't believe it. This is the first time I've ever told anyone that I'm a Diaper Lover! Man, this is so weird. My brain is tingling! It's a wonderful feeling really.

So yeah, I said it. I'm a Diaper Lover. It's on the internet now and I can't take it back

Okay now, about myself. I'm a 21 year old male from Ontario, Canada. I'm a pretty friendly guy that likes to make people happy. Although I am usually a shy person, I enjoy acting and performing music. I also like to make short movies whenever I can. I guess you can say I'm an artist. When I am not in a creative mood, I like to play games on my Xbox or on my NES (Yeah, I'm a retro gamer). Apart from that, I always try to have fun and make the most out of life.

That's pretty much it. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and reading your posts. This community seems really nice and I am glad to be a part of it.

See you around!

~PoofyPants

Nat682

Welcome to ADISC. It's a good thing that you feel good about telling people. Keeping it a secret is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by PoofyPants View Post
    Wow, I can't believe it. This is the first time I've ever told anyone that I'm a Diaper Lover! Man, this is so weird. My brain is tingling! It's a wonderful feeling really.
    PoofyPants,

Welcome to the wonderful world of adisc! I think that you will find this is a great place to be. I first discovered adisc a few months ago. Like you, I really hadn't told any others about it besides my wife. It took me a while to build up the courage to actually introduce myself here and "let it be known" that I like wearing diapers.

Now that you have made this step, take the time to get to know others here on the site and participate in the forums. There are a lot of great folks here who share not only your diaper desires, but your other interests as well.

What types of short movies do you make?

Again, welcome!

Hey poofypants, you sound really nice and we really like nice people here. Yes, I remember the relief and liberation of posting on the Internet for the first time that I like diapers! The second such feeling was the first time I met another DL face to face. What kind of short movies do you make? What do you use for a camera?

Welcome! Wow, another intro that doesn't suck? I like, I like!

Enjoy your time here and all that Jazz.

~Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBr_Cowboy View Post
    What types of short movies do you make?
    I've made quite a few different movies. Recently I've been trying to do dramas, but most of my movies are comedies. Serious movies are hard to make because good actors are very hard to find (for free at least). I've also done a few experimental movies, but not too many.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    What do you use for a camera?
    For low-budget productions, I use my friends' DSLRs. I've shot on a Canon Rebel T2i and a 7D. Their video quality is really good even though they are photographic cameras. For higher-budget productions, I use my school's camera equipment. We have HD cameras, but I prefer to use the film cameras, such as the Arri SR series. Film is really expensive, but I think it looks more professional.

With all that info, I guess I should mention I'm a film student

EDIT:
    By the way, thank you everyone for all your kind support
    Last edited by BigBlueBear; 11-Feb-2011 at 01:43.